*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/886584-The-Field-Mouse
Rated: E · Essay · Animal · #886584
An essay on field mice from my cat's point of view
The Field Mouse

The field mouse is a dainty little delicacy that can be found in every place from rolling fields to old houses. This is great for all of us who include mice in our diets. And honestly, who doesn’t? Fortunately, for us cats, field mousies reproduce at an incredible rate, which assures that no cat should ever have to go hungry.

As for things that I like about field micies, well, I can’t honestly say there isn’t anything I don’t like. Whether the fur is brown, or black, or white, or grey, they have that same delightful mousie flavour. I like their dainty little feet, and their long hairless tails, and the tips of their ears, and everything in between.

Not only are field micesies good to eat, they are also fun to play with. They can run very fast, but not as fast as a hungry hunting cat. They are also quite intelligent, which makes them an excellent prey. I do like a good game of chase before I eat. It really gets my appetite going, and no doubt helps with my digestion.

Yes, I would have to say that the dear little field mousieses are just about the nicest rodents I can think of.

Purrs, BugBug
© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/886584-The-Field-Mouse