*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/892581-Message-From-the-Goddess
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Religious · #892581
This is what I heard one day in meditation.
Like an evergreen I stand, numb to the worlds earthly pains. I want to let you know that while the winter comes and the world dies around you, I will be the fire inside your hearth. I will stand tall as a symbol of hope, and life will go on.

Then as the spring comes and love cascades over you in silent waves, I'll be the one to keep your head out of the clouds and keep you focused. While still letting you experience the joy of love.

Then lifes cycle changes to summer and the sun starts to shine bright upon your face. But when it becomes too much, I'll be the breeze that cools your soul, and the mist that brings relief in the midday sun.

And while the seasons change once more, and fall comes into birth, Change and diversity kick in. I'll be the one to set you straight and I'll help you keep your individuality while allowing you to dance with the world around you.

Then as the winter comes once more and the cold wind nips your face. I'll once again be the warmth of your fire, and send warming energy through your veins letting you feel my love for you, through nature.
© Copyright 2004 littlegreywolf (highleyaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/892581-Message-From-the-Goddess