*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/892592-Office-vore
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #892592
My second story. Vore and digestion
Office Vore

This story contains f/m vore, digestion and it final result.


It’s another slow and boring day at the office. You name is John and you are 25 year old. You work in the government and you emit car licenses.

Today is a great sunny day, but you are stuck inside. Since you it been there less than a year, you don’t have any holydays. This does not prevent your colleges to take holydays. Because of the holydays, the summer is always the busiest time of the year.

Amanda, your working neighbour, has just returned this morning from her 3 weeks holydays. She is now very busy because she has a lot of work to catch up. You fell a little sorry for her, so you decide that doing your urgent work for today you would go help her.

You manage to finish your urgent work at 11 o’clock. You get up and walk to her cubicle. You see her working with piles of paper.

Amanda is a beautiful woman with long brown hair. She is only a few years older than you, but she has the chance to have a permanent position.

“Hi Amanda” you said, “Can I do something to help you?”

“Hi John, thank you for the offer, let me think about it” she said.

Amanda begins to look around, thinking, than she smiles.

“Yes…., I know what you can do for me” she said

Amanda then bends down to pick up a bottle and spray some liquid on your face. You close your eyes by surprised. You began to feel dizzy and lost consciousness.

Has you regain your senses, you feel that you couldn’t touch the ground and that your back in on some bumpy surface.

You open your eyes and you see Amanda face smiling at you. Her face was huge. You look around in panic and you realize that you are lying on her hand. Your height must be no longer than 1 foot. You begin to squirm in panic.

“Calm down John, all is under control. I shrunk you” she said

You stop moving and ask : “Why?, why did you shrunk me?”

“Well, there is not much things that I can give you that you know how to do, and I don’t have time to show you, so I was about to decline your offer, when I thought something that you could do for me.” She said.


“What?” you respond with a little fear in your voice.

Amanda looks around and said:

“Has you already seen, I have many things to do. If I work during dinner time, maybe I will catch up, but I forgot to bring a lunch with me this morning. So, with your help, I will be able to stay here and work all lunchtime”

“What?, I don’t understand” you said.

“If I have you for lunch, I don’t need to go out for lunch. Thank for the help” She said with a smile.

“Eh?, no, I wanted to help you, not to be your lunch” you said

“It’s the same thing silly. Beside, it’s too late to back off your offer. Now, I have work to do, so I will see hour in 1 hour” she said

Amanda opens one of her drawer and put you inside. She then said:

“You look so yummy, I’m hungry already. I don’t know if I will be able to wait until the lunchtime. Bye”

You get up and said : “No, wait!”

Amanda just ignores you and closes the drawer. You hear her lock it. You are now trap in the dark with no chance of escaping. You cannot believe that Amanda shrunk you and even less that she is planning to eat you.

You began to struggle in the drawer. After a few minutes, you sit down and wait. The next hour seem to be an eternity to you.

You began to wonder what time it is when you hear Ashley, the secretary speaks.

“Hi Amanda, are-you ready ?”

“Sorry Ashley, I will stay here, I have some work to do” Amanda said

“Did you not forget your lunch today?” said Ashley

“Yeah, but I found something to eat” said Amanda

“Ok, have a good lunch” said Ashley.

“Thank, I will. Have a good lunch you too” said Amanda

You hear Ashley leaves the office. You hear some others footsteps, but you cannot identify them.

Suddenly, the drawer opens and you are blinded for a few seconds by the light. After your eyes become used to the light outside the drawer, you see Amanda’s face looming over you with a smile.

“Hi John, its dinner time. I hope you are ready because I’m very hungry.” She said.

“No!, wait!, no!” you said

Amanda picks you up and began to remove your clothing.

“Excuses me, but I don’t think that your clothing are digestible. Anyway, you don’t need those were you going” she said.

“No!, don’t eat me” you cried.

Amanda doesn’t seem to react to what you say. She just finishes removing your clothing that she licks her lips and said:

“Mmmm, you look delicious. It will be my pleasure to eat you” she said

“Please, let me go” you desperately said.

“The only place that I will let you go is in my tummy” she responds. Then, she approaches you to her face and licks your head.

“Mmm, you taste very good. You should be proud” she said.

You then hear her belly rumble. Amada looks at you with a smile and said :

“You hear that little John? It’s where you’re going. You next job will be to make the rumble stop. I’m sure that you are the perfect guy to accomplish that. Now, it is time for you to start working”

Amanda began to lower you inside her mouth. You began to scream : “No, stop!”

To no avail, Amanda continues to put you in her mouth. Your head make contact with her wet tongue. She rolls her tongue around your head. You can feel her spit on your head and upper torso.

Amanda continues to push you deeper in her mouth. You can see the hole of her throat approaching. Then, in one quick motion, she lets go her grip on your body, tilts her head and take a great swallow. You feel your head and the top of your torso enter some tight, moist and warm tube. You try to move, but you only able to move your legs because your arms are pinned on your body by her throat. Amada takes another swallow and her throat push you a little deeper in her body.

You are stupefied by what its happening. Amanda is swallowing you alive. Even if she shrunk you down, you think that you are much too big. But she seems that willing to prove otherwise.

Amanda continues to take small swallow. Each one is pushing your body down a little more. The throat squeezes you very hard that you have great difficulties to breathe. You almost lost consciousness when you feel your head push through some kind of slick ring. After you head has passed through the pressure decrease and you begin to take deep breath. You almost throw up because of the smell of puke. You realize that you begin to enter her stomach. You try to stop you descend, but with no success. You feel your legs enter her throat and with the gravity, you began to fill her stomach very quickly. In a few seconds, you are forced in a foetal position.

The gravity of your situation began to slowly enter your mind. You are now in the stomach of your co-worker. Your whole body is in some kind of sticky goo and you can feel the stomach wall caressing you. You can also hear her respiration, heartbeat and some strange noise from below you. You began to struggle in panic.

“Thank you for your help little John. You surly hit the spot. It been some time since have been full like that.” She said

Amanda lift of her shirt and began to rub the struggling budge that you make in her tummy with a content smile. You can feel her gentle touch though her stomach wall.

“Mmm, I should have done this a lot sooner. It is so good to have you moving in there. It is too bad that I haven’t some holyday left, because I would have return home and have fun with you” she said

“Please, let me out of here!” you shout.

“Hmm, no. I need you right were you are. We are a team now, so be quiet, I have work to do.” She responds.

She stops rubbing her belly and she resumes her work. Few seconds later, Amanda lets out a big belch. In the same time, her stomach contract on you a little more. She giggles and said:

“Sorry, John, little mans always do that to me”

After few more minutes of struggling, you tired and give up. All your body began slowly to itch. Half an hour after that, you hear someone enter the cubicle. A glimpse of hope appears in your mind. This person maybe the only hope to get out of her.

“Hi Amanda”

You recognize Ashley voice. You began to struggle, but there is not much place in her stomach.

Ashley enters Amanda’s cubicle. She then sees Amanda exposed tummy with a big bulge in it.

“Well well, I see that you had a great meal this time” Ashley said.

Amanda looks down at the bulge that you make with a smile and puts one hand on it.

“Oh yeah” she said.

“What did you have?” Ashley asks.

Amanda began to rub her tummy and said:

“I got a special Johnny treat”

“Really?” Ashley said

“Yep. John offers to help me and he is doing just fine” Amanda responds while tapping you.

Ashley bends down to Amanda tummy and said:

“You are a nice gentlemen John. I hope that you will like you stay in there” Ashley said.

“Ashley, you got to get me out of here” you scream

“Hehehe, sorry John, but Amanda must eat something. You don’t want her to be sick?” she said.

“No help!” you scream.

Ashley turns around and looks at Amanda and said:

“That not fair, I wanted to eat him.”

“Well, you should have got him faster. Now he his mine” Amanda said
“I know. I must get back to work. Enjoy you free meal” she said.

Before leaving Amanda’s office, Ashley put a hand on the bulge on Amanda tummy and shakes it.

“I sorry that she got you before me, I’m sure that we could have fun together. It was nice working with you John.” She said and leaves.

“Urp!, hey!, don’t do that” Amanda reply.

Your entire world shakes like an earthquake when Ashley shook you. You did feel all her fingers through Amanda skin.

You don’t believe what you just hear. It seems that even if you have been working for more than a year with them, they don’t appreciate you more than a meal. Your last ray of hope just has been swallowed up by a black hole.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Occasionally, you did fell Amanda moves a little. The itching sensation was upgraded to a burning sensation.

You feel her get up. She say goodbye to your another fellow co-workers and go home. Each of her steps causes a little earthquake around you. You hope that she will stop walking soon, but you just remember that she lives near the office and she go to work on foot. After 15 minutes of world-shaking steps, Amanda arrives at her home. She opens her TV and sits down.

You feel her sit down. You feel much better when she is sat than when she is walking.

“Well John you were so a great meal that I not even hungry.” She said.

“Please, let me out, you’re digesting me” you said

“That normal, it is what appends to food after I ate it” she responds

“Please, I don’t want to be digested” you said.

“You don’t have a choice right now. Beside, it’s not too bad. You will have the chance of sleeping with me and you even get to see my ass. Not many people had been given this chance. Now behave and digest quietly, I’m trying to watch TV” she said.

You stop squirming and began to sob quietly. You don’t see any hope of escape of her prison except by her backside. The pain continues to increase while she is watching the television to the edge of consciousness. Amanda stays for 3 hours in front of the TV. She then get up and walk to her bathroom and she starts the shower. She enters the shower and begins to clean her body. After her short while, she began to rub her belly. You feel her gentle touch and you squirm a little by reflex.
“Oh John, you are still alive in there? I thought that I have digested you already. Well, now we can have some fun together before I go to bed” Amanda said.

Amanda keeps rubbing her belly with her left hand while lowering her right hand. She begins to caress herself. You continue to twitch by reflex while being squeeze in her stomach wall.

“Mmm…, Ahhhh…, you feel so good in there John…Mmm.” She whispers

It doesn’t take very long to Amanda to have an intense orgasm. After she recovers, she stops the shower and said:

“Thank you John, that was great. I hope it’s was good for you as it was good for me”

Amanda step out of her shower and headed to her bedroom.

“Well, it’s time to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow. Thank you again for your help, without you I would have caught up my work.” She said.

You manage to get enough energy to said plea one last time:

“Please… let me out”

“I like very much to stay up and talk with you, but my body still have a lot to digest, and that demand a lot of energy, so I kinda sleepy.” She said.

Amanda began to lie down on her bed on her tummy. The stomach wall crush you like never before. You cannot move and you have great difficulty to breathe.

“Good night John, digest well” she said

You remain conscious for another hour. The last thing that you hear except the sound of her stomach digesting you is her snoring.


The next morning, Amanda wakes up full of energy. She didn’t have a good night like that for months. She gets up and sits on the edge of her bed. She then looks down at the bulge in her tummy with a smile. It has reduced half in size since last night and it was a little lower than before. She still could feel her stomach digesting its content. She began to rub the bulge. It was much harder and compact compared to the last time she rubbed it.

“It seems that is enough of you left to take the role of breakfast. You were man with many talents John. Thank you” Amanda said

Amanda dress up and prepares herself and left for the office.

After a short while, Amanda arrives at the office and sits down in her cubicle and begin working.

The afternoon passes very rapidly for Amanda. She was enjoying the feeling of digesting John and the sensation of his body slithering in her inside. She begins to feel a pressure in her bottom.

“Ready for the break?” asked Ashley while entering Amanda’s cubicle.

“Yes” Amanda reply.

“Did everything go well with Johnny?” asked Ashley.

“Oh yes. He was a good little man. He digests quietly and he didn’t give me heartburn. Speaking of him, I have to show him the lady room.” Said Amanda.

“Ok then, I will wait for you downstairs. Don’t forget to say goodbye for me to Johnny.” Said Ashley.

“I will.” Reply Amanda.

Amanda enters the ladies room. She pulls down her dress and sits down on the toilet.

“Well John, I guess you will finally get my ass, in a little different way, but I’m sure that you appreciate.” Said Amanda.

She begins to grunt as the tip of a turd emerges from her butt hole.

“No need to come out all at once John. Mmh, we made a good team together, no need to screw up in the end.” Said Amanda

She continues to grunt has the digested remains of John exited from her asshole in the form of a huge hard log of feces.

“Darn John, I think that you were less fatty then that when I saw you the last time. I was pretty hungry back then. That should teach me to let my hunger cloud my judgement.” She said.

Amanda continues to push for another 10 minutes, then, the huge turd fall in the water. Amanda gets up and turns around.

“Oh my god, you were a big load John. Now, it is time that we part way. I will miss you a friend but even more has a meal. Training your replacement will be a pain in the butt, but less than shitting you. Be a good man John, and don’t block the sewers like your predecessor. Bye John” she said and pulls up the chain.

Amanda exits the bathroom and ending downstairs to join Ashley. She cannot stop herself of thinking about the replacement for John and wonder what he will taste and who will get him first.

“Maybe I will let Ashley get the next one since I got the last two one, Maybe.” Think Amanda with a smile in her while meeting Ashley.
© Copyright 2004 thanatos (krishna3ca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/892592-Office-vore