*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/894135-Unstable
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Death · #894135
The very beginning to a potentially disturbing story.
Unstable
Prologue:

A single, crystal drop shivered on the tip, and he regarded it with silent pleasure. The girl squirmed, her blue eyes widening as she squealed in fear. It would have been a scream, but he’d gagged her days ago.
“Now now. Don’t fret. This will only hurt for a second, then it will all go away,” he whispered soothingly, tapping the syringe a few times to make sure there were no air bubbles in his concoction before he advanced slowly on her. She struggled against the generic clothesline he’d used to bind her wrists and ankles, and for some reason, that irritated him.
“If you keep moving, the spiders will come to you,” he said slowly, pulling her arm taunt to administer the injection. She whimpered a little at the sting, then began to relax as the phenobarb and water mixture began to work its magic.
The last thing those blue eyes saw before the heavy dose of tranquilizer pulled her into an eternal sleep was his face hovering over her, and over his left shoulder, the spiders silently creeping down the wall.
© Copyright 2004 ArtsyGirl (artsygirl179 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/894135-Unstable