*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897936-Dinosaur-Lust
by Nada
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Emotional · #897936
A certain time in a woman's life.
Dinosaur Lust


Lust doesn't know or care how old you are. Just ask any menopausal woman during the heights of her hormonal shake-up. Yes, that's right; menopausal women are horny. Why is that so difficult to imagine?

What we mainly hear about is the depression, crying jags, hot flashes, sleepless nights, the bitchiness and hysterics. Take it from me, our hormones rage for sure but, just as easily, they rage on the positive side, too. I'm talking prehistoric sex here. There's a point when you've reached the mountaintop of the hysterics and begin to feel the good things about your body. Finally, you accept your body -- fat or thin, cellulite or not, sagging breasts or perky implants. Your butt may be at your ankles, your breasts blending into your generous waist, yet in your mind, you are free, happy and hornier than you ever remember being. That's when dinosaur lust rears its gorgeous head.

You follow your prehistoric body, because you want to, you have to. Finally, the days of periods are over; the kids are grown and you have the luxury of time. Time is the one thing that steals most of your sexual appetite at a younger age. Yes, of course you can find time in small quantities throughout your younger life, this isn't what I mean. What I'm saying is; now you have time to listen to every pore of your body, screaming aloud for pure, raw sex.

Some of you may be shocked by this revelation, most aren't, at least if they are being honest. Lust is magnificent. It can propel you into worlds, you never thought your mind would go into, in search of sexual satisfaction. This is your fantasy world. It can include your old standbys, a movie star or some other powerful stimuli you may not even have been aware of until such time as this; wonderful age of Dinosaur Lust.

If ever you wanted to just let yourself go, try letting this part of your imagination wander wherever it wants, when it wants. Remember, nobody knows what you're thinking about (unless you tell them) so go ahead and enjoy these years. Make these fantasies as fertile and as fabulous your mind deems. It's just Dinosaur Lust after all.





© Copyright 2004 Nada (frasier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897936-Dinosaur-Lust