*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/899728-Short-Circuit
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Philosophy · #899728
Short stories (which aren't sensitive about their height).
About the Folder

It’s not often that I write a piece of fiction. Writing short stories is hard work but very rewarding, as they often make for the most engaging reading material. In addition, it could be argued that stories are the most effective vehicle to convey a message, since it is often more meaningful to “show” than just “tell.” On that note, I hope the following tales will show you many different things.



About the Items

"The Mythtery of Creation [13+]
Creation myths abound all throughout human culture. Clearly, the beginning of the Universe is an event that is shrouded in uncertainty, and humans have a need to explain everything—we are curious by nature. This closely parallels the Christian creation account, and although the mood is lighthearted, the story is intended to challenge many of the notions that the book of Genesis communicates to us.

"Soul Survivor [13+]
As a young child, Travis Christiansen loved to go trick-or-treating. Now it’s his kid sister’s first chance to experience the cherished ritual. The horror on this Halloween night, however, becomes all too real.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Short Circuit
    Rated: 13+ · Philosophy · #596454
    An unorthodox creation myth—and no, I don't speak with a lithp.
    Rated: 13+ · Dark · #900005
    Some monsters draw strength from a crucifix.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/899728-Short-Circuit