*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/901159-Gothic--Tale----The--Plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Writing · #901159
How I planned Gothic Tale
Gothic Tale - Plan

Beginning: Set scene, describe monster, intro characters.

Mid 1: The giving of life and use of science in tomb (?). Let loose what the man is doing (COLLE). What happens to body? (convulsions, eyes, limbs twitch ect.)

Mid 2 : Switch to the boy (MATTIEU?) to see what he is seeing himself as life is once again given to him. Was he Happy dead? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer approach or Frankenstien? Both?) What does he do? Will he just die again? How does he react to where he is? (In his own grave?)

End: Boy rampages, was happy dead. Didn’t want to come back. Feels the pain of being abandoned again. Goes out looking for Colle (FATHER???). Revenge? Hate, Pain, Despair. Colle came back to senses a while back and returned to find his son wild with a lust for revenge? Mattieu attacks Colle (FATHER?) because of what he remembers of his death and how it came by his grandfather’s hand and gun. Colle says over and over that he DOES love his son but Mattieu denies that he loves his father but (strangle with Fingers with Long nails maybe??) the mantra of Aishiteru (meaning Love You in Japanese (I think)) is said over and over by Colle. Relent to the knowledge of what his father is saying or not?????

Title: Gothic Tale
Make sure a little History is put in. Let slip a few facts. Keep to the point. Make it 2 - 3 pages long at most. Don’t get to carried away. Keep time in mind. 30 mins.
Kun - Son/I
Aishiteru - Love You
Naishiteru - Not Love You

*Keep History for Book on Writing.com????
© Copyright 2004 Dr Matticakes Myra (dragoon362 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/901159-Gothic--Tale----The--Plan