*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/905179-Terror-Of-The-Unseen
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #905179
Frightened by what you DON'T see.
Timeless. All numbers end with one. Who are we and where are we going. Maneuver yourself off the instrument panel and set the controls for the heart of the soul. Patience be our perfect virtue. We’ll be there soon enough. Hold on, are you coming too? If so, please try to keep up and pray you don’t fall behind. Do you see yourself falling behind, getting lost? Then give up, you will not be able to catch up nor find us once we have stopped. There will be no search party, no guiding light in the distance. Have no hope for we have none to give. Don’t be alarmed but inviting and accepting, when you first start to feel the unseen occasionally brush against you. Try to keep your shrieks of terror at bay, for the longer you go unnoticed the more time you will have to think about the earthly presence you were given and how you chose to spend it. But be warned. Once you are noticed, you’ll have but a single breath before the silence is broken by the deafening roar of your own death rattle searing through the endless void.
Take my hand; I will not let you fall behind. If you falter or grow weary, I will carry you and keep you safe from the terror of the UNSEEN.
© Copyright 2004 Boogeyman2K (boogeyman2k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/905179-Terror-Of-The-Unseen