*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/906357-Cocoa-Puffs-on-a-Fill-up-Night
by Shaara
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #906357
This is full of nasty. Don't read if you don't like that kind of thing.
This is for:
The Stake & Garlic Vampire Contest  (13+)
Write about vampires! :-)
#377129 by Jenn


Write a really, really, really, really awesome vampire story.
This prompt was suggested by Alyndria (3)


NOTE: This came from some person deep inside me. I don't even know that person. It surely can't be me. For those who read my usual stuff and expect more of the same -- don't.







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Cocoa Puffs on a Fill-up Night



“I bet you think that all vampires are pale as vanilla ice cream. Not hardly, babe. This one here is black as coal dust.

“Sometimes it irks me the way kids watch those rerun idiot TV shows about vampires. You can’t believe all that shit. The blood dripping down from teeth so barbed they belong on sharks, the sassy black leather jeans, the karate kicks that wouldn’t knock down a scarecrow -- that's all fake.

"But, babe, I’m the real thing. Ain’t no sissy black leather on me. And if you lean your neck one inch closer, I’ll show you that these pearly whites wouldn’t let a drop of your blood drip down onto the delicious curves of that sexy dress."

I was talking to the real thing, a sweet mama, with tits that curved my hands just lookin' at ‘em and an ass that was a blindman’s dream.

“Don’t you go backin' away from me, sugar,” I said, but she was scooting away quicker than a little boy pisses.

“What a shame," I told her. "You’re a dish I’d like to taste, even though I do prefer hot fudge and you barely pass for cocoa.”

She responded with a string of profanity that curled my toes, then looked back and gave me the finger.

“That stings your pride, don’t it, babe,” I told her, sitting back, stretching out my long, lean legs. Her eyes took in the sight and caressed the package in between.

She strutted back to me, lifting up her top and stroking her delicious-looking jewels just in case I hadn’t already noticed them. Her lips spread open. Her tongue darted out.

“Oh, baby,” I told her. “You just come a little closer, and I’ll show you what a real good time is like.”

Her eyes were full of suspicion, but she eased her hand across my face, touching my lips. I could see she was surprised to see I had no whiskers.

“I don’t have to shave, my warm-blooded mama,” I told her. "They ain’t grown none since I turned.”

“Turned?” she cooed, hanging her body over me. She was slightly plump, but the overhang was all sweet bonus.

She used the sharp point of her nail to prick my neck, I suppose in retaliation for my words about her color; the pain of it almost made me come. I'd noticed right off that the scarlet paint she'd used on her nails was my favorite color.

I lifted up her finger and licked it good, before inserting it deep into my mouth. Then I sucked that digit like it was something else she'd like me to suck, and I watched her eyes as I did so.

“Pretty baby, you feel it now, don't you?" I sweet-talked her. "The charge is electrifying the air between us, ain’t it?” I said, running my hands about her sublimely rounded flesh.

She’d lost all interest in the drink in her hand. I took it from her and set it down. The music in the bar was pounding a beat, but she wasn’t hearing it none. Her rhythm was a moan and a grind against my willing part.

“You’re lost inside me now, baby. Your will has dissolved. You be captured good.”

Her hands were feeling up my stiffness. It felt just fine.

“Janine,” cried a lady friend, heading over. She was a hot mama, too. I wondered, could I take them both? What is life -- or death, as the case may be -- but challenge?

“Come,” I breathed into the sister's mind. ”Come ride eternal bliss. Feel my touch; you won’t regret it.”

“I’d love to,” the friend said, leaning close and sending a wet tongue down into my ear.

It was all I could do not to let my fangs respond the same way my member was jigging and jogging with the other one’s hand. The wet, wild tongue was sending me, baby. I pulled both of them off me and said. “Come. It's time.”

“Sure, daddy,” said the second one. “How much you be offerin'?”

I stepped back. “This ain’t no hop in the sack,” I told her. “When I takes a woman, she knows she’s done had her a one-way trip to paradise.”

“Yeah, I done heard that talk 'fore," the cocoa puff from heaven said. "Janine, you telling me you didn’t talk no dollars 'fore you got this black dude all tongue-wagging hot?”

Janine wasn’t saying boo. She was deep into me. Zelda just kept right on talking, not noticing that her friend was ho down zombie. I glanced about, wondering if it was worth bothering with a second bitch.

What the hell. “Let me whisper to your neck once, baby, and then you be telling me what you all want me to do,” I said.

Zelda was hot as sin city. I breathed her in and swayed from hunger. I wouldn’t taste her in a busy place, but I’d give her a powerful lick. I knew that’d be enough to trap her in the vamp web.

I didn’t let go of Janine, still holding her with one hand, but I circled Zelda’s neck with my other, and then I touched my tongue to the maple sugar atop her throbbing vein.

“Ohhhhh,” she cried out loud enough to set the whole joint in spin. I pulled away from her, but she cried out again.

“Oh, give it to me, you mother,” Zelda screamed.

There were grins all over the bar. “He’s the man!” several called out, but the attention made me nervous. Too many eyes on me. I backed away and led both girls out the door. I got as far as the alley when a young buck attacked.

“Listen, you motherfucker. No way you be getting both them bitches,” the punk cursed. Two of his comrades fell in behind. Several knives clicked open, their gleam faintly red in the neon lights.

“Back away,” I said. “They’re with me. You gonna get hurt you keep comin' at me.”

The women were both heavy in vamp spell. I hated to turn them loose, but times were rough, and knife wounds hurt. I dropped the babes and held my hands at eye level. There’s power in more than a vampire’s eyes, you see. Our hands are nimbler and faster than even a young man’s lunge.

No one had told the poor dude that. He sprang at me with a slash and a slur. I dodged both, twisted about, and slammed him with an eyeful of Power. That took care of him. He stood stock-still waiting for my slurp at his neck.

The other two, not even looking to see what happened to their brother, slammed into me with fisted knives. I kicked a couple of fast ones across their faces, slid each nose from joint to disjoint. As they reeled in pain, I kicked them a couple more hard ones right in the hoochie. They wouldn’t be servicing no bitches that night.

I hated wasting the blood as their broken noses slimed up the asphalt, but there was a sudden abundance of the liquid anyway. Leisurely, with them both coughing up and holding onto shattered bones like they could heal themselves by clutching, I emptied out the first dude.

The two were singing jive pain songs. I checked the ladies. My two women were deep down in spell-fast. I sashayed back to the other two, poured out the larger one like an alley drunk gulps whiskey. I was feeling full, but I didn’t want to waste the last. 'Sides, his bellyaching been edging at my nerves. I slurped. He fell. Ended three of the city's problems.

I snapped my fingers. My lady friends slid back into position, leaving me heavy from the fill-up but eager to get home. A full meal always makes my member good and stiff. Three full meals gave me a hard-on that was gonna take me all night to lose.

I laughed. The women giggled.

I slid into wings and carried them off into the dark of a black satin night.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
© Copyright 2004 Shaara (shaara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/906357-Cocoa-Puffs-on-a-Fill-up-Night