*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/909856-The-World-Went-Wrong
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #909856
This is a WIP, fictional story. Please read the gist of it and let me know your thoughts.
The story starts off on our planet with a deadly virus severely affecting our people. Something needs to be done fast, as fast as possible. The year is around 2095 and scientists have discovered another distant planet which can sustain life. What is not known is whether there is life on the planet already or not but they send probes out to investigate. Once they identify that there is actually life on the planet, the second phase of the mission is to negotiate with the leaders of that planet to allow our scientists to move several humans on to the planet, for safety. This is where things go horribly wrong and a full fledge war eventually begins, between us humans and the 'Croydonites'. The 'Croydonites' are sadly more advanced than we humans in weaponry but with some cunning thinking and brain power, we eventually wipe them out. It's a difficult battle but our first war with another planet finally ends!

This is just a general idea of the story and the plot may vary slightly. The title will probably also change. Please vote and tell me whether you think it is a good idea or just another 'silly plot'. If you have ANY suggestions, let me know too. Send me an email!

G.B.
© Copyright 2004 Grubbins (grubbins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/909856-The-World-Went-Wrong