*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/916886-TrustBig-Issue
Rated: 13+ · Column · Friendship · #916886
How serious is Trust?
TRUST. It's just a five letter word but it's meaning is as five times the biggest number in the world. Do you get what I'm saying? Without trust, there is no love, no friendship or no committment. No nothing. In about every other situation that we go through, trust is the main factor. Trust is like a perfect piece of paper that needs to stay that way. If that trust is broken, then the trust becomes like crumpled paper. No matter how many times you straighten it out, it can never be perfect again.

Broken Trust is hard to overcome and put back together. The trust becomes to sound like, Yea, I trust you, but to an extent. It's never like before when it was just like, Of course I trust you. The difference between the first sentence and the second sentence is that the first sentence, you say it with hestiation. The second sentence will come right out of your mouth as soon as someone asks you if you trust them.

Trust is a very strong emotion like Love, at least in my opinion. Trust has the same policy as Love, only say it if you mean it. Because if you don't tell the truth, then........wait Trust is love actually. If you don't tell someone you love them or trust them, then you have no emotion, feelings, or no kind of friendship/realtionship with that person...........do you get what I'm saying? I hope you understand what I was trying to write today. Just wanted to talk about trust, because it's love, something the world needs now. Feel Me?
© Copyright 2004 bk'spoet (bkcreativegurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/916886-TrustBig-Issue