*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921076-Do-Chistians-Sin
Rated: E · Other · Other · #921076
If you are saved there should be NO sin in your life!

IF YOU CAN SIN AND GO TO HEAVEN,
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GO TO HELL??

Do Christians Sin?

In todays denominational confusion people have twisted scriptures to fit the way they want it to, not the way God has it planned. Today Satan wants everyone to believe that they cannot live a life FREE from SIN! Because whoever sins belongs to the devil so why would he want you to stop sinning?

People say that a 'white lie' is not as bad, and they say the same thing about sin. Well if you just sin ever once in a while it's ok, after all were not perfect, but that is wrong Jesus said he was coming back for a spotless church without wrinkle. I would say that would mean perfect.

How do you think that if you cant live above sin here on earth how do you think you can in heaven? A question for you to ponder on.

Before I go any further I want to establish this. Salvation means deliverance; Deliverance from the bondage and power of sin and the devil who is the creator of sin. Below is different headlines with verses to back them up from the King James Version Bible. Please read them!

The purpose of Jesus' coming was to save the world from their sin.

Mathew 1:21
Luke 1:68-75
Titus 2:14

If you have been saved you need not sin anymore.

luke 15:7
John 5:14
Romans 6:1

There is nothing to great you cannot overcome if you are saved.

1st Corinthians 10:13
2nd Peter 2:9

These are only a few verses to show you that living free from sin everyday is in the Bible.
If you still sin it does not matter who says different you are not saved. Even if some *man* has told you, you are saved and you still sin then that man is wrong! you know if you are right trully down in your heart whether you want to admit it or not, there is no once saved always saved- that is not true.

Now that you have read this if you disagree please email me where it says in the bible that we cannot live above sin! I want you to because if I am wrong I want to know and correct myself but if I am not you need to consider what I have said.

Lauren Hall
Email- laurenhallz@msn.com


© Copyright 2004 Laurenhallz (04lizard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921076-Do-Chistians-Sin