*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944686-The-Office
Rated: E · Monologue · Personal · #944686
Life in an office, maybe a phsyco case i fear
It’s so drab. White, baige. These offices need some real american designers. What so wrong with america you ask? It’s respectless. no class, no class at all. No charactor, not a one.

They feel like prison cells, big rooms with tiny furnature bearly any color at all. And when they do it's those aweful blue or green patterens. Ugly, just purely ugly.

Clear plasics, tan carpets. All the furnature moans, it’s almost jelled there. It has always been there, and perhaps, it will alwayse be.

The people who come here are so vicious, and rude. They tlk on cell phones, and chew bit of crap with their mouths open, and do all sorts of nasty things. The employees would be rude back if they could, but then they’d lose their jobs. But still, they feel the urges. We have become boring people.

The people who work there are desgraceful, even for Americans. They force you to look fearcely at yourself. Trying to turn me against who I am.

Me, I will not change, I am who I am,you wont change me. They might as well just give up and forget it. I makes no difference what they do. i am defines by my dreams, and those will not be aultered. Just me, I am Who I am, you don’t like it? Then get out.
© Copyright 2005 Insignificant corner dweller (solanas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944686-The-Office