*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/946477-Taking-an-Amazon---Chapter-One
by RubyB
Rated: GC · Novel · Erotica · #946477
Sexy indtroduction of Asteria, the amazon, who is seeking a vampire master.
Blood and Betrayal: Taking an Amazon


The following chapter has been authorized for preview and is a self-contained story. This is a work of fiction.

Warning - this excerpt contains graphic descriptions of a group sex scene.

CHAPTER ONE


Present Day, The King Family Reunion, Northern California

Asteria knew she should have stayed with Danielle. Wandering alone through a mansion filled with vampires and their servants wasn't safe. Asteria of all people knew that. Her best friend was married to a vampire. That's why Asteria was at the party. She wanted to experience a taste of what her friend enjoyed. She wanted a loving partner that could accept the truth. Asteria wasn't a child anymore. She hadn't been for over three millennia.

For the last month, she'd been having erotic dreams about one man. The man she was here to meet. A man who probably didn't know she existed.

Dressed to blend with the crowd, she wore a little black dress and let her golden blond hair fall free. No make-up for Asteria. She was tan and toned, healthy with radiant skin. After all, she was an immortal.

Her head was buzzing. A slight noise that sounded like the hum of a motor kept her from thinking clearly. Asteria had left Danielle to get a glass of punch. She found herself walking down a long corridor that she didn't recognize and shook her head. The gesture didn't help. She felt numb instead of afraid. The buzzing wouldn't cease.

Asteria kept walking. She tried to think clearly. This was a family reunion. Neutral ground. Peace negotiations between warring factions had been setup months in advance. She should be safe, right? But she didn't have a master. Danielle's husband, Stephen, had extended his protection to her. Would that be enough?

"That's it, pretty girl. Come to me."

The deep voice was in her mind. She was being summoned. Recognizing it and doing something to prevent it were two different things. Unable to break the psychic hold of the unknown male, she walked on.

"Stop there and close your eyes."

Asteria couldn't help herself. She obeyed his command.

"Lovely."

"Delicious."

"To whom does she belong?"

"I don't see any marks. She's not wearing a collar."

Asteria heard four distinct voices. She was surrounded. One of them touched her cheek and she remained still, passive, even though she was prepared to fight. With her strength and skills, four vampires would be difficult, but not impossible to beat. She called upon her own psychic powers and opened a link to Danielle. Focusing, she sent a clear message.

"Dani, I'm in trouble! I don't know where I am. There's at least four of them."

Danielle responded immediately.

"Stephen and I are on our way. Don't let them bite you."

The cool hand on Asteria's cheek moved to her shoulder. It pressed down.

"Kneel," said the voice that had brought her here.

"I won't kneel for you. You're not my master."

"You answered my call." The hand pressed down harder. "Kneel."

"No."

Asteria refused to submit. Angry now, she was able to break his hold over her mind. She opened her eyes to see four stunning men. There was no other word for it. They were incredibly handsome. Two blondes, a redhead and a brunette were dressed in formal attire as if it were their everyday clothes.

It was the redhead who had spoken and touched her. His height was close to her own five-foot ten inches. He appeared to be of Irish decent, though he had no accent. His hands were warm and his face flush. He licked his lips, but Asteria knew he'd already fed. She hoped he didn't want her for dessert.

"You must be a master vampire. Your call was irresistible."

Asteria's attempt at flattery was followed with a deep calming breath. The men's eyes followed the action as the air filled and left her chest. Her generous bustline became the center of attention. Slowly, she took another breath and watched the men's reactions. Better to let them think she was harmless.

"Pardon me, sir. I don't even know your name."

The redhead bowed with a dramatic flourish.

"Master George at your service. Thank you for joining us."

"I seem to be lost. Perhaps you can return me to Stephen?" asked Asteria.

At the name Stephen, all but George stepped back.

"Stephen? As in son of Marcus?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Damn. I should have known you'd have anescort. Come wait in the playroom. I'm sure he'll be here in a minute."

Asteria looked into his green eyes. Whatever mind game George had played with her, it was over. He gestured to the door.

"Come in, girl. He'll know where to find you. It would be a sin for me to leave you to the wolves and I have to check on my little pain slut."

"Your what?"

"My pain slut." Opening the door, George motioned for her to look into the room. "Rose and I were hoping you'd like to play with us."

Asteria had seen rooms like this before in private clubs. None were so elaborate. The toys and tools were plentiful. A petite brunette with pale skin and pink tipped breasts was naked and hanging from her wrists. She writhed between three bare men. All blond, the men were tan and muscular. They were nude, big and large. The woman seemed small, helpless. It appeared to be a gang rape. Asteria blanched.

Rose's sex was impaled on the man in front of her. Hands on her hips, he was fucking her hard. A man behind her had his mouth to her throat. He was licking the blood from a cut on her neck. His cock was buried deep within her anus. He held her in place while his partner thrust in and out of her. The third man was whipping the woman's breasts with a leather riding crop.

A wave of pleasure hit Asteria, then another. Rose was climaxing. An empath from birth, Asteria felt every sensation as the woman cried out for more.

It wasn't a rape at all. Rose was in ecstasy. The whip slashed across her chest. Rose wrapped her legs around the waist of the male fucking her, helping him gain greater depths. Her breasts jiggled from the force of the blows and from her own bouncing. Each thrust sent a new wave of pleasure through her. And Asteria.

"Harder, Ian," Rose ordered to the man whipping her. "Let me see you touch yourself."

Ian gratefully took hold of his hard shaft. Presenting himself to Rose, he held his erection at the base. When she nodded, he began to jerk off in slow motions. Somehow Asteria knew he'd be punished if he came without permission. He felt scared and aroused at the same time.

"Ian, take care of me."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied with a choked voice. Using the whip in his left hand, he pumped himself with his right. His aim wasn't as good, but Rose didn't care. The whip found a nipple. Her breast compressed and bounced with the force of the blow.

"More."

Ian repeatedly struck Rose across the chest. Streaking her pale skin with red marks, he beat her with each stroke of his hand on his own cock.

Asteria nearly fainted from the overload of sensations. The blond men were lost in the passion of following the woman's orders. Asteria felt their excitement. She could taste blood in her mouth, feel the woman's vaginal muscles massaging a penis she didn't have. For Rose, the pain heightened her pleasure. Asteria felt her hands shake as she brought down the whip again and stroked a heavy erection. At the same time,
she felt the tightness of Rose's channels, could feel the thin membrane separating the cocks as they thrust against her inner walls. But none of it was her. It was them.

"Faster, harder, hit me again ... " Rose commanded. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Rose climaxed once more. The men around her now in agony, wanting but not daring to find their own release. Unable to block the psychic barrage, Asteria's eyes glazed over. The lower part of her body began to undulate as Asteria rode the men with Rose.

A warm hand touched the back of Asteria's neck. It was George. When Asteria didn't tell him to stop, he pressed his groin into her back and rubbed himself against her. The fabric of her dress seemed too thin to protect her from his suit.

"Would you like to take her place?" he offered.

"N-no ... too much ... "

Asteria tried to tell George what was happening.

"Don't speak, girl. Enjoy." His hands stroked her breasts. "You're like Danielle,
aren't you? You can feel them all."

"Y-yes ... all of them."

"And me, too?"

"Yes," she hissed in frustration.

Why couldn't she turn down the volume of their emotions? She should be stronger than this. It was agony and ecstasy combined. The sounds of the men moaning and flesh connecting with flesh, didn't help. Asteria was a mass of screaming
nerve endings.

"The way you receive and broadcast is scrumptious," George complimented. "You're adding to their lust, you know."

Asteria knew only too well. It was the main reason she stopped visiting sex clubs. The members watching experienced whatever scene she was near. She received the feelings of those around her then broadcast them to others. Her teacher had called Asteria a natural amplifier and normally she could keep the physical and mental sensations of others inside. Normally. But there was something about the raw strength of sexual emotions that overloaded her control.

Instead of complaining, George pressed her closer to him.

"Ah, to make you mine. What fun we could have together."

His voice sent shivers down her spine, intensifying the combined sensations. Asteria's legs gave out. George held her in place with one hand while the other fondled her breasts. When she didn't fight him, he bent his head and licked her neck. She squirmed against him, her body betraying her rational mind. The feel of his erection pressed to her bottom excited him and further confused her senses.

"Please ... don't ... bite," gasped Asteria.

"Are you sure?" His amusement was evident in his tone.

"Yes ... don't."

George nodded his answer across her throat.

"As you wish, girl. As you wish."

His thoughts filled her mind. George, lover of both men and women, was a sex junkie. More like an incubus than a warrior, his conquests were based on feeding from the passion of his lovers. He wanted Asteria as his own, to discover her likes and dislikes, to share her with Rose and a favored vampire child.

He wasn't the one Asteria came for, but she couldn't break free of his hold. She stayed in his arms, feeding his demon and lost in the emotions surrounding her. George suckled her neck, not breaking the skin, yet setting off another wave of pleasure in them both. She felt his pleasure at her mild surrender and her own as his lips and hands caressed her tenderly.

Though his actions were the opposite of Rose and her men, the danger to Asteria was real. George could easily siphon her energy, drinking in her emotions as she reflected those around her. He could drain her without taking her blood. In her
state, she would let him, was letting him. Asteria reached her hands behind them to hold his bottom. The action pressed them closer together and the vampire moaned into her neck.

"You're teasing, girl."

"S-sorry ... you ... feel ... so good."

Placing her hands in front of her, Asteria held onto his arm for support. She couldn't take much more of the men's distress. To end their combined torment, she needed them to climax. Her need became theirs.

"Please, Mistress, please ... " the man at the woman's neck began to beg. The others joined him in a chorus of cries. "Please, Mistress, please let us come for you."

Rose stared into Asteria's brown eyes. Filled with lust, Rose's eyes were glowing gold. The unexpected rush of sensation from Asteria helped Rose reach another climax. Throwing her head back, the woman screamed her pleasure to the room.

"Yes. Come with me."

After being denied for so long, the men struggled to follow her command. Ian dropped the whip and spanked Rose's breasts with his open palm. His other hand pumped furiously below. The two men inside of Rose began to thrust back and forth in
a rhythm that had Rose huffing for air. Her petite body was battered between them and
she cried out for more.

"Yes, yes, yes ... now!"

Ian climaxed first. Asteria spun in George's arms, crushing him to her as the other men quickly followed. George kept his eyes on Rose. The sight of his lover with her pets was almost as satisfying as the energy they sent into the room. Energy he drank like a fine vintage wine.

The men shot into Rose, onto her, filling her lower body and covering her bare stomach with their seed. As they jerked and climaxed, a high-pitched wail came from Rose. Asteria's grip on George tightened. She threw her head back and screamed with Rose as Rose orgasmed yet again.

Ian leaned forward and rested his head on Rose's chest. The three blondes melded together to hold their dark-haired mistress between them. After a few moments, Rose favored them each with a kiss. They untied her wrists and eased her down between them. Spent, the foursome laid in a pile on the floor.

"Brava, my sweet. Brava," praised George and she smiled.

"Thank you, Master," said Rose. "Did you bring me a new present?"

"Alas, this pretty blonde is not for you."

"Why not?"

"She's with me," answered Stephen entering the room.

George released Asteria. She swayed, her body still humming with feelings that weren't her own. Danielle ran forward and hugged Asteria to her. Silently, the two of them moved away from George and towards Stephen.

Imposing at six-foot three inches, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, Stephen was an adversary to avoid. Danielle was shorter and smaller than Stephen, but she, like Asteria, could defend herself in a fight. The auburn haired woman with emerald green eyes was protected by most of the family. No one wanted to endure Stephen's wrath.

George turned to face the tall vampire. He held his hands out before him, empty, a sign of surrender. Stephen nodded and George bowed.

"Stephen, so good of you to join us. Please forgive the misunderstanding, we thought your pet was seeking a master. She answered our call."

"Should I punish you for calling Asteria or thank you for not tasting her?"

"Please forgive me." George actually squirmed. Knowing from experience the kind of pain that Stephen could inflict, he didn't want tochallenge him. "Honestly, I thought she was unattached."

Stephen nodded again, flashing fangs this time. Asteria felt his anger. It traveled through her body like a crack of lightning.

"Ouch," Danielle complained. She too felt the blast.

Stephen tempered his emotions. He would have chastised Asteria, but he knew it wasn't her fault. George was extremely talented at mind control. Luckily for both of them, George also preferred willing partners. Stephen couldn't decide if he was angrier with George or himself. He should never have let her wander through the party alone.

Until Asteria had a master to claim her, there was no one to block her mind from the call of the master vampires. Stephen could have volunteered, but he would first have to taste her blood. Stephen and Danielle had agreed that would be done as a last resort. For the umpteenth time, Stephen had second thoughts about bringing her to the reunion. He kept them to himself.

"Asteria is unattached, but not without a champion," said Stephen. "If all goes as
planned, she will be meeting her master within the hour."


--- End Authorized Excerpt ---

Visit www.vampirespet.com to find out more about this book, the series and the legend of Lyssa.

Copyright © 2005 Spice and Sugar Publications. All rights reserved. The Vampire’s Pet™ Series is published and distributed in arrangement with, Ruby Bloodstone, the author.
© Copyright 2005 RubyB (rubyb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/946477-Taking-an-Amazon---Chapter-One