*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/946789-Aspects-of-Integration
Rated: E · Prose · Arts · #946789
Much that I write stems from art I create. the process I find uplifting.
World Without End—So Be, So Be
By Greg Edwards

Sounds of tranquillity, lead thy path:
A path without measure.
Visions of the Most High Apex,
Awaken through the perceptions of all.

River Abundant, from the door of
Open hearts—Come Forth!
Empower the Grace of “I Am,”
The only living reality.

We all share in this Divine Essence,
The omnipresence; and as we
Recognize each other in Remembrance,
We establish the Kingdom once more.

This spirit of realization encompasses
Eternal Stature—the Alpha, the Omega.
Thus, in the beingness of the here and now,
Blessings abound—Again and Again.
World Without End—So Be, So Be

We are with good company unseen and you are to know that they are supportive of our true nature and are here to work with us but will not step ion unless that is the only way. Let us show them apreciation and make psyche set keystone known--As they >POPPED< into the White House a few days ago: The news reported immediately interviewed one coming out of the White House. He said it simple: We heard a loud pop like a gun. Startled many started to panic when a "metalic voice" came over the interoffice speaker: Remain calm and do not panic<<<

Did anyone catch that? I am certain of my perceptions but realize the screening of news information.

An Intellegent Universe is here to support our now needed action to debunk the dividing station.

Hi friends,

Yes, i am with you as we all truely are. I do think that it is best that we all get to this great understanding: Darkness does not shine into the light. Just the thought of this frees me from any vain imagining coming to destroy our emerging harmony. Keep doing all that you do and we will all grow and adjust to a higher resonance. Your words are filled with impact as many must notice. The higher the impact the more likely a >react<. Let us move foward <responding> toward the goodness embedded in us each, all in equal though ever unique capacitance. I have my eye specks and spit out many toe nails every time i as much as whisper to myself. That is OK. For me the speck has to come into play after the eyes have been awakened so that friction may come into the light and be addressed. Things have to surface and will do open as we share the truths of self.

As i am surely in the flesh, I fall short of seeing the solution yet know intuitively that all will be well to the degree that friction is resolved or stepped upon, and to the degree that I keep my intension focused with action followed by faith, like Mary spoke on.

As surely as i mispell, i get a writing derail. That is my speck. My record skips. I can't understand the quickest path to healing but nature knows nature and if you are into that voice omnipheral you as surely I, will be led beyond any distraction, conflict or mispercepton: as we come into resonance with a language composed of all things to all causation.

Yes i write and know this the words are for me as well as for other. I do not plan what to say but use intent alone and go through the process of conscious mindfullness. This playing ground is fertile feed and the understanding need not be carved in stone. Know that it is all knowing and quickly open up to the universe and allow all guidance and insight its rightful place. As we engage our intent and open to the message sent, less and less are we in babble bondage{one of my favorite specks). And as long as i keep it as my accepted flaw i will have no boulder. Yes yes, let me know my speck(s) because of the ones i know not are surely my boulders.

I would hope the ego would have its proper function. That is one of my latest specks. That i do see in every people junction. Only with honesty, acceptance and respect will the kindest path prevail... Sufice to say that perceived differences are an illusion. Thank you for being You:)

Gregory Edwards
Keyword catazone
© Copyright 2005 catazone (catazone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/946789-Aspects-of-Integration