*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/949000-S-or-rather-strange-I-still-love-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Arts · #949000
S: An ode to simple beauty.
Her hair smelled of sweet scented air. Her eyes, behind thin and shiny lenses, were small but appropriate in size. Her lips thick and short. Curvy and exotically voluptuous. Her frontal teeth stuck out a tad bit upfront from the others and shone against the slightness of the sun’s shine. Her hair, always tucked behind her ears and curled up to a more comfortable and cool high, was of shoulder length. Twisted and brown, with slight pints of reddish flare. Her chin was nicely curved and the contour of her face well proportioned with the rest of herself. She was short and of eccentric outbursts. Her remarks positive and good natured shtick. Clueless when needed and well mannered to all. Her voice sweet and tamed, low and provocative when conjured. When she spoke vividly her lips widened and their thickness fluttered high and low. When serious and pretentious, they sat still, round and ready. When smiling, as before, they widened and showcased the white inhabiting her mouth, sweetly accompanying their sheer brilliance where her, once again, blindingly provocative eyes. Squinted and shiny. Like diamonds upon the silky sand beds on a freshly winded beach. She is beautiful.

Cristian Guzmán
© Copyright 2005 cguman,cguzman (cguzmancguzman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/949000-S-or-rather-strange-I-still-love-you