*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954504-Operation-US-Liberty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Septen
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #954504
Our nation's no longer a superpower,but third world. The Russians are going to help?
Slowly but surely the president's limo made its way down main street. Inside she sat sweating heavily. "Joel....how much longer?"
"about five mintues..."
Nothing had gone right that day. During a tour of a local school shots rang out, blood still driped from her ear and it happened 2 hours ago. The whole town seemed to be trying to kill her. At the hospital her personal gaurd was attacked and killed on the spot. "Joel...why are people doing this to me....what did I do?"
"It could be the fact you raised taxes and did nothing as the rest of the world fell into war. Then you made us lay down like dogs, while the French stomped all over us. You see... as Americans we don't want to lose any of our own but when it's war time....it's time to kill. We really love the thought of kicking ass and scareing people just by mentioning the country's name."

"Red dot....this must be the car..." Near-by a sniper lay in wait for the limo. Crosshairs pointed to a small red dot which in turn pointed to a jet-black Continental. "You fucked up Miss president....you put so many soldiers and people out of jobs...." Gold flashed in the dim moon light just before the round entered the gun with a small click. "Then after you send the jobs over seas you bitch about the high poverty rate...." a small click later the rifle tracked it's target.

"Joel...I'm scared....somone is watching me....are you sure we are near the helicopter?" Claw-like marks down her arm burned like hell-fire as did her remaining half of her ear. Slowly beads of sweat dripped down her face as she awaited Joel's answer.
"yes ma'am...the chopper is just around the bend up here." Joel really hated her...she was always so scared and was always talking about how she "felt" somthing. His personal grudge with her all began during her first month when she deported his family. He carried a different last name so he was saved, but what made him cross the threshold was when he found out his family was killed after she spoke about how "savage" the Germans were. As the chopper came into view a small glit of light chaught his eye. A sniper, he knew it was to happen but he only prayed to himself one thing..."please...don't shoot me...."
Slowly his fingers tensed up on the trigger. Once he did this...there was no turning back.
The helicopter blades cracked as they spun and the president slowly slid down her seat. "Joel....you....traitor...."
More gun fire rang out as Joel was shot to death. He didn't care....his work was done he saw the president die and he would soon be on his way to see his family. His eyes glassed over and his hands lost their grip on the wheel.
In the following weeks Joel's body was handed over to the people. The former presidents family thought the people would destory the body, but they had to watch in horror as their child's body was violated and the driver's body given a full 21 gun-saulte. Millions regained they jobs, the deported came back to their famlies, but best of all....the sniper was to be given the Medal of Honor...that was...if he could be found.
Our sniper set down his cup smiling to himself due to his work. The worst president in US history was gone..and he got away. Nothing could be better.
"Hey love...come on...we'll be later to the musical..." Slowly his wife tugged at his arm urgeing him to come to the car. "You promised we could go see it...."
"Alright...let's go..." From his pocket came the car keys to his Impala. "Let's not be late...these Canadians hate it when you are late."

The last anyone heard of the sniper was that he was in Canada living with his wife. Then again...who knows?

"How much longer untill we hit the helicopter James?"
"About five minutes...."
"James...why do people hate me"
"I don't know mister president....maybe because you are a socialist?"
"Well...just because I..."
The words never came from his mouth as the helicopter blades cracked. Broke. Impailed the car.
The sniper just laughed while FBI came to his position. "V.I.Rominoff...remember it." Somehow, he disappeared over the edge of the building.
© Copyright 2005 Septen (archangel00195 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954504-Operation-US-Liberty