*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956296-Coreys-Last-Game-of-the-Season
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #956296
Corey gets shrunken, and found by Grant on the football team.
Corey’s Last Game of the Season

Corey was what could be loosely termed as a sports lover. Not because he was any good at sport, not even in fact because he loved sports, but because he loved the guys who played sport. He is 19 with sandy hair that he keeps cropped. He thinks this makes him look a bit more of a jock type, this along with his build it would be easy to mistake him for a member of the football team. That however is not the case. Corey is in fact gay and has a crush on Grant, the captain of the football team. He took the job of keeping the locker room tidy and making sure the uniforms were washed, just so he could be in the locker room when the team stripped and showered.
Grant was your typical jock, all brawn and little brain, he wasn’t some dumbass, but his only chance of getting into a good college was with a football scholarship. He knew Corey had brains and hated him for this. He used to always make fun of Corey but Corey didn’t care. Not knowing he was gay, most of the other members of the team got on well with him and never suspected his being there as anything other than what was expected of him. Corey liked this because he got to look at all these hot guys naked and they took no notice of him being there.
One Saturday, Corey had come in early to get the locker room ready for the team. It was the last big game of the season and he had the visitors locker room to get ready too. Corey got the home teams room sorted and put out all the uniforms and then went to the visitors room. This was in a real mess and was going to take longer than he had hoped. He didn’t have long before the guys would be coming to change and Corey wanted to be in the home teams locker room to watch Grant undress. He was rushing around as fast as he could, cleaning the visitors room, that when he needed more bleach he reached into the cupboard and grabbed the first two bottles he came across. Squirting both bottles into the showers, Corey never noticed the fumes rising all around him. He began to cough a little and he eyes began to sting before he realised anything was wrong. Thinking nothing more he just opened the windows and hoped all the fumes would go before the other team arrived.
He got back into the home teams locker room just as the team were unpacking their bags. They were all messing around, some half dressed and others naked. They were throwing some of the guys jockstraps around. Corey was in heaven. Grant was there before him naked, his eyes fixed on Grant’s ass, that he didn’t notice the jockstrap fly towards him. It hit him in the face and he took a big long breath before he removed it, hoping that no one had noticed. It was then that he began to feel a little dizzy. Sweat began to pour from his head and he felt sick. A couple of the guys looked over and saw how pale Corey had come and asking him if he was ok, they took him to the coaches office to sit down, all the while Corey gripped Grant’s jockstrap in his hand. Realising what he was still holding, he got up to take it back. Before Corey could take a single step though, he dropped to his knees and blacked out.
The next thing Corey knew, he was waking up, the dizziness had gone and he no longer felt like he was burning up. He got to his feet when he realised he was naked and inside some sort of collapsed tent. The weight of the material was heavy, but it seemed to tunnel on forever. In the distance Corey could just make out the voices of the team, they sounded far off, but it was definitely them. Not sure why he was naked, where he was and what had happened, Corey decided the best thing to do was follow the tunnel. When he hit daylight he would at least be able to make an educated guess as to where he might be. He felt like he had walked for miles, then he saw the light at the end of the tunnel, literally the light at the end of the tunnel. He made a dash to get out and get some fresh air. As he emerged from the entrance of this canvas tunnel he stopped, his jaw dropping. He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself for what lay before him was impossible, yet it was true.
His gaze was met by what looked to Corey as a gigantic version of the coaches office. He took a few steps forward still unable to take in his surroundings. At first he thought he must be dreaming, hallucinating. He turned around and saw that the tunnel he had just walked out of was nothing more than his own trousers. His sneakers were before him and at their size he gauged he was no more than perhaps 2 inches tall. He could not imagine how something like this could happen to him. He had done nothing different to normal, he hadn’t eaten or drunk anything different. It then hit him, the fumes from the showers. It must have been that what did this, there was no other explanation.
His first thought was to get help, but which one of the team could he trust? Grant didn’t like him and neither did Trey and Luke, his sidekicks. They only liked what Grant liked. Most of the other members of the team liked him and got on well with him though. But seeing him at this size, how would they react? Would they want to help him, or would they want to keep him as a pet? Corey would have to take that risk, he sure as hell didn’t want to stay this size forever.
He was just making his way across the floor when he spotted Grant’s jockstrap before him. On seeing this piece of clothing his urges took over his fears and he raced towards it. As he got closer, the musky scent from it became stronger. He reached it and it was intoxicating. Climbing into it, he began to jerk off, moaning as he did. He never heard Grants voice as the giant entered the office.
“Where the fuck did that little asshole do with my jock? If he has lost it I will kill him.” Grant ranted as he entered the office. Taking no notice of the clothing on the floor, Grant reached for his jockstrap and lifted it up.
Corey saw the shadow of the giant hand as it descended and wrapped around the garment. There was noway he could climb out and run now, he would be seen for sure. His only hope was to stay where he was and hope to escape before Grant decided to put it on. He gripped tight onto the mesh with his face pressed against one of the holes. He took a deep breath as he saw below him the two giant bare feet of Grant. This was a nightmare, what could he do? This giant was putting on his jockstrap with Corey still inside. Had Corey been asleep and this had actually been a dream, it would be heaven, but as it was reality, the little man was terrified. Not only because of his tiny stature and the fact that a giant man was going to have him rooming with his cock, but also because the giant man hated him with a vengeance and would probably crush him when he was spotted. Corey felt his stomach
Rise to his throat as the giant pulled his jockstrap on. Within seconds Corey was pressed against the warm flesh of his enemy.
Corey could not believe what had happened to himself. One minute he was stood looking at the beautiful ass of his dream guy the next he was only 2 inches tall and pressed against the same god cock, if it wasn’t so frightening it would have been fun. He decided that for the time being he had better keep still, he didn’t want to arouse Grant’s monster. Hell there was little enough room in this place as it was. If Grant got aroused and his cock grew, Corey was sure he would be crushed to death. As Grant sat down to put his socks on, Corey could feel the pressure of the flaccid penis pressing against him. He knew he shouldn’t, but he just could not resist. He touched the warm flesh. He closed his eyes and drifted off into his own fantasy world of what it would be like to have Grant as his giant lover, he of course knew that in reality this would never happen as Grant was as straight as they come, but in his situation he thought it would be fine to dream.
Soon Grant was dressed and he and the rest of the team left for the field to start playing. Corey could feel himself being rubbed back and forth against the hot flesh with every step that Grant took. His own little manhood was beginning to harden as play began. Corey noticed that as the game got underway his giant was starting to sweat. Grants crotch was becoming moist and beads of sweat were running down the shaft towards the tiny Corey. Each droplet was like a bucket full of water to Corey, he was drenched in just a couple of drops. The problem was this was all warm too and he was becoming all wet and sticky. It was getting uncomfortable for the little man. He didn’t want to arouse Grant anymore than he needed to but he just had to move. If he stayed where he was there was a chance of his drowning. He managed to wriggle around a bit to get himself more comfortable, but in doing so he came face to face with Grants slit. His face was so close that if he shot his tongue out he was sure it would enter the slit. He had to try just to see if he was right.
At first it was just one quick lash and his tongue shot in the slit then straight out. The second time, now knowing it would reach, he let it linger in the slit a bit longer. He licked the hole out, it was salty but not overly salty. He could feel the cock twitch a little as he did this. This time he decided to be more daring. He wasn’t sure if it was sheer stupidity, bravery of just the lack of oxygen and sweaty, musky scent that made him do this, but he reached out with his left arm and tickled the slit with his fingers. This had much more of a reaction and the twitching head was much more noticeable. Even Grant could sense something, but he wasn’t sure what it was. He groped his crotch to relieve the itch, but he didn’t help. Corey was beginning to like the power he had over this giants cock. He had thought that Grant would possess all the power but it seemed not to be true. He could feel the pre-cum bubbling up past his fingers as he wriggled them. As the lubrication rose out of the top of the slit, his arm slipped in further. As Grants cock grew harder, the slit tightened around Corey’s arm. It was trapped. He knew he had to release it before he was discovered and he couldn’t wait for Grant to cum, by then it might be too late. He did the only thing he could think of. He braced his tiny bare feet against the side of the giant penis and pressed them hard into the side of the wall of flesh. He could feel his fingers becoming numb as the slit tightened more. All the while pre-cum was boiling over. With one last effort Corey managed to pull his arm free. This was followed by a blast of cum. Sa there was little room in the jockstrap, the cum his the top and dripped down onto the tiny helpless little man. He was drenched from head to toe in the warm, white, sticky substance. Grant gave a slight moan as his release of pressure allowed his erection to deflate, pushing Corey into the mesh of the jockstrap. It was here that the little man would remain for the rest of the game. As the game went on, Corey could feel the cum begin to dry. This was not good for the little man. As it dried, he became stuck fast to the mesh. Try as he might he could not free himself. All he could do was hang there and hope that his giant would not notice him as he undressed.
As the game drew to a close, Corey began to struggle harder than he had ever done in his life. He had to free himself before Grant undressed and found him there. It was useless, to the tiny man the dried cum was like concrete and he was stuck there for the duration. If only Grant had cum earlier, then maybe his sweat would have had time to soften the cum that held Corey fast. If was no good, him trying to think of what if’s because it didn’t matter, it would make no difference.
In the locker room, all the guys stripped and headed for the shower. Most of the guys were in before Grant finished undressing. He dropped his jockstrap to the ground and sat on the bench to take off his socks. As his first sock came off, the giant barefoot landed partially on Corey’s prison, the huge toes twitched almost over the tiny man. The scent of foot sweat was disgusting, it almost made Corey throw up.
Leaving his things on the floor, Grant joined his team mates in the shower. It was a victory for the team, the best game they had ever played. Grant felt like there was some special kind of luck with them on the field, maybe it was something to do with the feeling he had all game in his shorts, he had never shot a load like that during a game before.
As the guys left the showers, they dressed and headed off home to change. They were all going to meet at a bar and celebrate in style. Grant was still sitting in his towel when the last of his team left. The coach looked in and congratulated Grant on his game. Throwing him the keys to the locker room, he told Grant to make sure he locked up properly as he wanted to get off. Grant grinned and reached for the keys. They had landed in his jockstrap. As he reached in for them, his finger touched something that moved. He pulled his hand away, thinking it was a spider or something. He dropped the keys on the floor and looked inside to see what it was he had felt. His jaw dropped as he saw what looked like a small G.I. Joe doll in his jockstrap. He lifted it closer and saw that it was in fact a living human being, not a doll at all. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Looking closer still his amazement turned to disgust as he realised that his erection during the game had been caused by another man. There was something familiar about the face of the little figure. At first Grant could not put his finger on it, then it hit him, this little bug was the locker room cleaner.
Corey could see the look of disgust and fury on the giants face and knew that this was not good. Should he call out and beg for mercy? Would it make any difference if he did, would this giant take any notice? Terrified he closed his eyes and hope it would at least be quick, whatever Grant decided to do to him. He was surprised to feel the giants fingers, tearing his body away from the side of the mesh. He was sure that he would be crushed into it. He was unceremoniously dropped onto the rough palm of his giant captors hand.
“You dirty little fuck,” snarled Grant, “I always knew you were a queer. What have you done to yourself? All this just to get near my cock. I should crush you like a bug.”
Corey took a big gulp as he knew these were words that Grant would easily put into practice with no hesitation at all. Then he saw the evil grin on the giants face. Corey knew that whatever was going through the big mans head it could not be good. He trembles from fear of not knowing what was going to happen to him. He crawled onto his knees and began to beg for his life. It was all he could think of doing.
“Please Grant. Don’t hurt me. I don’t know how this happened. It was an accident me being caught up in you jockstrap. Please. You have to help me. Get some help. You’re the only one who knows I have shrunk.” Corey knew the second that he had said it, it was the wrong thing to tell this giant. Now the guy who hated him more than anything had him literallt in the palm of his hand with the knowledge that he was the only person to know of his predicament.
“So bug boy, know one knows about you. Well I guess this changes everything doesn’t it. Looks like I am going to have more celebrating to do than ever now I have you in my grasp.”
Corey shuddered at the thought of what Grant might do to him. But at least it sounded like his life would be spared. The way Grant felt about him would that be such a good thing though? All he could do was wait and see.
Grant laughed at the pathetic form of Corey flapping about in his grasp. “Now what to do with you while I get dressed?” Looking around grant got a glint in his eye. “Just the thing.” Corey didn’t have time to turn his head to see what Grant had picked. He didn’t need to turn round, the rank smell told him exactly what it was. He pleaded with his captor as he was dropped into the sweaty sock. It was still damp from the sweat of Grants feet. Corey tried to hold his breath, but it was no good. He had no choice, it was either die of suffocation from not breathing, or suffocation from the smell of the socks, at least the latter he may still live. It all went dark as Grant tied the top of the sock to stop his new toy escaping, he then stuffed it in his sports shoe. Grant began to dry himself off with a wicked grin on his face. Corey just felt hotter as he sweated in his prison, the shoe was still warm as he began to pass out.
The tiny man did not know how long he had been out, but when he woke he was still inside the sweaty sock. It did feel like it was moving though, so Corey thought perhaps that Grant was carrying him somewhere.
Grant had dropped his sports shoes into his bag along with his football strip and was making his way to meet up with the guys. He decided that his new toy would be safe where he was for now. The other guys were already in the bar when he got there. There was a couple of drinks already waiting for Grant on the table. Downing them both to catch up with the guys, soon they were all drinking like there was no tomorrow. It only took a few hours for the team to get drunk, with all the adrenalin still pumping through their veins it didn’t take too much beer. Some of the guys decided to head on to Eric’s place, his parents were away for the weekend so they could carry on with the celebrations there. Grant liked the idea and picked up his bag. It was only a short walk to Eric’s and there were only five of them going. Eric, Grant, Trey, Luke and Jon. They entered the house and Eric headed off to the den with Grant as the guys went to get some beers. Grant decided that this might be a good time to share his find with some of the guys. He began to rummage through his bag.
“Hey guys I got something to show you.” He called out holding up his sneaker.
“Fuck man who wants to see your ratty old sneakers?” Eric answered.
As the guys came back in and passed the beers round, Grant pulled his tied sock out of his sneaker and threw the sneaker at Eric. “Not that you fucker, this!” He began to untie the sock and empty the contents onto the coffee table in front of the other four jocks. They all rubbed their eyes and stared in silence as the tiny naked form of a man fell onto the cold glass table. Shielding his eyes from the brightness of the room after the hours of been in darkness, Corey got to his feet and began to turn round looking at the five giants. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen to him. There was certainly no way of escaping as there was a giant in each direction. “Well guys, what do you think to the new team mascot?” Grant laughed.
Trey reached out and prodded Corey with his finger knocking him off his feet. “Is he real? Where did you get him from?”
“Oh he is real alright, it’s that fucker Corey Wilson, you know the weird kid who cleans the locker rooms. Sorry, used to clean the locker rooms.” Grant grinned, “now he cleans what I tell him.”
Eric looked on amazed at the bewildered little man. “What are we gonna do with him?”
“Well guys, remember how we al used to jerk off into old socks when we were kids in junior high? Well we are gonna do that with a difference. Eric fetch a pint glass and I‘ll show you.” Eric brought the glass and passed it to Grant. The giant picked up the sock and dropped the foot of it into the glass, pulling the top of it over the rim of the glass, he set it down on the table. Reaching out for his tiny pet, Corey tried to scoot backwards. He slipped on the cold surface of the table. Just as he looked up, Grant had him by his ankle and was lifting him into the air. Looking directly at his prize he blew his warm beer breath over him. “I think you might just enjoy this you little queer.” Before Corey could protest, he was dropped inside the sock and fell to the bottom. Grant was already pulling out his cock and jerking off in front of the other guys. “This is how it works.” He pumped fast and furious and was climaxing fast. He picked up the glass and aimed his throbbing rod inside. His back arched as he shot load after load into the sock on top of Corey.
The little man could do nothing but try to shield his face with his hands. There was nowhere in the bottom of the sock to go. Grant gave a deep sigh as he finished and held the glass containing the sock and tiny man out to Luke who was on his left. “Now it’s your turn.”
Luke took the glass off him and looked round at the other guys and then inside at the cum covered little figure in the bottom. As he looked on nervously at his team mates, they began to chant. “Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke.” He felt less wary and with his free hand he pulled out his already growing cock. He began to stoke it gently at first and then as he got his rhythm going, he increased his speed. His had was becoming a blur and the faster he stroked the more the hand holding the glass began to shake. He let his head flop back and his eyelids fluttered as he reached climax. He was coming fast and only just made it into the glass with his cock, showering more hot cum onto the little victim. This time it was much thicker and in one long burst he was done, letting his hands flop to his side, almost dropping the glass. Each guy in turn took the glass and shot a load into it, Corey inside was coughing and spluttering, almost drowning in the man seed that surrounded him. Some soaked into the sock, more just seeped through and puddles around the sock, between the material and the glass. Corey was almost in tears. Was this how his life was going to be from now on? The helpless toy of some sex hungry jocks. Only time would tell After each of the guys had shot their load, they all peered down into the glass to look at the pathetic form of Corey. He was flapping around in the cum, trying to keep his head above the glass full of thick liquid. Grant reached over and knocked the glass over spilling the tiny man and all the contents out onto the coffee table. Corey spluttered as the cooling cum spilled over his body as it drained out of the glass. “Right little bug, eat up as much of that stuff as you can. It is the only food you are going to get.” Corey lifted his head in disbelief and disgust. Grant pushed him face down into the liquid, “Go on get to work.”
Corey was on his hands and knees as he began to lap up the drying cum. It was awful in taste to the little man. He lapped up as much as he could before his stomach was fit to burst, if he ate anymore he would throw up. All the other guys just laughed at him. Trey looked on, “hey guys if he likes to eat that shit then he will love this.” With that he kicked off his shoes and peeled off his socks. Throwing his sweaty socks on the coffee table on top of the little man. He slammed his bare feet onto the table. “There you little queer, lick those for me and clean all the filth out from under my nails.” Corey looked in disgust at the giant foot in front of him. With one stomp it could easily kill him and although his life had become a nightmare at least it was still a life of sorts. He got up and slowly walked towards the giant foot and began to kiss the toes. He worked on this foot for almost half an hour, kissing and licking it, pulling out gunk from between the toes and under the nails. Then he had to start on the other. In turn all the guys stripped to their underwear and waited eagerly for their turn with the little man, watching as he had to perform degrading acts for the giants.
Eric was next, he took off his shirt and dropped Corey onto his chest, ordering the tiny jock to butt fuck his nipples. Luke made him clean his ass and touch his hole. Each in turn forced Corey to do stuff, all laughing at his pathetic attempts to please them. All the while they were drinking and joking. This went on till the early hours until one by one they began to doze off.
After all the humiliation that Corey has been put through, he thought there was nothing more that could be done to him. As the guys have been drinking all night Corey looks round and sees all his captors almost dozing in the chairs and on the floor. He gives a sigh of relief and lays down on the table, wrapping himself in one of the discarded socks. He closes his eyes hoping that he will wake up to find everything had been nothing but a nightmare. He was exhausted and ready to just sleep but Grant however has other ideas. The giant stirs and looks down at his flaccid cock poking out of his boxers. He lets an evil smile slide across his face as he reaches out to the table. Corey isn't fast enough, he only just manages to get out from under the giant sock before Grants hand grabs his toy and drops him between his legs where Corey is face to face with the eye of this monster. With a slight slur in his voice Grant stares down at his slave. 'Now little bug, I know you have wanted me for a long time. Well here is what you have always wanted.' Corey looks up confused. 'Stick you tiny insignificant cock into my slit and enjoy because it's the first and last time you are going to get to have me.' Corey was a little uneasy about what Grant said and the way he said it. Nervously he looked at Grants face as the giant closed his eyes again, then at the slit before him. Could he really do this, could he really have sex this this gorgeous guy even if it was just a one sided experience. Just the thought of it was making him hard; he could feel his own cock begin to rise. Looking down at it he felt that maybe things weren't so bad. He moved closer to the slit and gently slid his own erection inside. Thrusting back and forward the little man was in heaven. Within a very short time he had shot his load. He couldn't believe how fast he had cum. He had wanted it to last much longer and was a bit disappointed at how fast it all was. He withdrew his softening cock leaving his tiny amounts of see inside. He still wanted to release his sexual tensions and looked around. He didn't even realise that all the other guys were not awake and watching what he was doing.
Trey licked his lips. 'Hey little man, I want some of that, it looked like fun.' Without waiting for a response from Corey, he grabbed the tiny toy and pulled out his own pulsing penis, dropping the tiny man face to face with his own monster. Corey now becoming a little less scared licked his lips and began to work his own cock inside the giants slit. Again he was working away, grunting and groaning until he came inside of Trey. All the guys in turn had the little slave fuck their slits, feeling the tiny cock working around inside of their own slit. By the time Corey had done the last one he was all hot and sweaty and just wanted to drop. Grant grabbed a loose thread on his boxers and pulled it off. Wrapping his fingers round Corey’s damp little body he used the thread to tie the tiny mans hands and feet. To Grant it was just a piece of cotton, to Corey it was thick rope but Corey no longer cared, he was too exhausted to fight. All he wanted to do was sleep. “That’ll stop you from escaping while we rest up you little prick.” Laughed Grant as he dropped Corey onto the sock on the coffee table. Corey lay on his side trussed up and looked at his giant master with heavy eyes. He could not keep them open any longer and just drifted off to sleep.
Corey woke not knowing what time it was, but for some reason his ropes felt tighter. He moved his head around to look at all the other guys to see if one of them was tightening his restraints but all were fast asleep. As he lay there the ropes kept on getting tighter, they were now beginning to cut into his skin, he was sure if it continued his hands and feet would end up being cut off. The pain was getting less tolerable, just as he was sure that it was cutting so far in that blood would be drawn, he tried to move his feet. The bonds snapped the same happened with his wrists. He didn’t care how this had happened he was just glad it had. For a moment he sat in the dull light just rubbing his sore wrists and ankles. As he was rubbing circulation back into his wrists he could feel the sock he had bee laying on being pulled from under his body. He could now feel the cold surface of the table touching his bare skin. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light he looked round to see who it was that was doing this, but everyone was asleep. He just couldn't understand what was happening, he knew something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it. As he tried to make sense of everything, his barefoot touched a small glass almost knocking it over. He reached out and grabbed the glass before it hit the table and woke anyone up. The glass was only the size of a bucket to Corey, which meant it must really, only be the size of a small thimble. As he looked at the glass he saw in the bottom of it dregs of cum. This was the glass that he had been held captive in earlier that night, but it couldn't be, not unless! He slowly put the glass down and this time studied where he was, not looking round at the other guys, but just where he was sitting. It was true he was growing. He didn't know how and he didn't know why, he certainly didn't care what had made him begin to grow, he was just glad that it had happened. Somehow the chemicals he had breathed in and absorbed through his skin had expelled themselves from his body. Sliding himself to the edge of the table, he hung his legs over and could just touch the floor with his feet. Watching to make sure that none of the others stirred, he slid off and stood there on the floor. He must have been about 2 foot by now and he was continuing to grow. Sneaking out of the room, he made his way to Eric's bedroom and reached up to switch on a light. God he could actually reach a light switch. He made his way to the toilet and he could just manage to hold his cock over the top of the bowl to take a piss, this was something he had thought would never be possible again in his life. By the time he had finished and shook the last drop off, he could actually see himself in the mirror behind the sink. He was growing faster now and it only took a couple more minutes for him to reach his full height. Now he was full size again, he rummaged through Eric's clothes to find something to wear. Being seen naked at his tiny size by all the other guys was bad enough, but if any of them woke and saw him naked at full size wasn't worth thinking about. He pulled on some boxers, a shirt and shorts and made his way back to the lounge. Looking round at all the others he noticed something odd. They were all shrinking, not at the same rate, Grant was the smallest and Trey was slightly bigger. Looking round it hit him that the guys were shrinking in the order that he had fucked their cocks. He smiled to himself as he realised what must have happened. As he shot his seed into the guys cocks it had taken all the chemicals with it and as his cum was in these guys they had absorbed it. Knowing his biology he knew that absorption through the penis was one of the quickest ways to get things into the blood stream.
He had to work fast before the guys woke up. While in Eric's room he remembered seeing a hamster cage in his closet. He went back and got it down. With a grin on his face he put it down on the coffee table. Not wanting to wake Grant and the others he gently reached in their underwear one by one, laying them carefully on the metal floor. They were not as small as he had been they were around four inches. After the last tiny man was in the cage he began to tidy away the clothes that were strewn around the room. When he was done he got himself a beer and turned on the light. Slamming the bottle on the table next to the cage, the tiny men all woke with a start. Jon was closest to the side where the bottle was and he saw Corey first. He freaked out, hitting Trey and Luke. All the shouting from these three brought Grant and Eric to their senses and Grant just sat there in a daze. 'No, no no no no.' He yelled when he realised where he was. 'This can't be true.'
'Well hey there little buddy, how does it feel to be a helpless pet? Don't worry guys I won’t hurt you. I always wanted a pet and now I have five. Grant maybe you should have been nicer to me when I asked for your help instead of treating me like a toy. But who cares now.' Corey smiled at the tiny men.
Grant went to the bars and screamed at Corey to make them big again. Corey looked down at him sternly. 'You guys wanted my seed in you and look what it has done. You only have yourselves to blame. Maybe if you expel your cum into each other you might grow but who knows.'
Eric realised what Corey had said while Grant was still at the bars, by which time Trey had joined him. Eric quickly spat on his hand and worked his own cock. Being a straight guy this was going to make him feel sick, but if it were his only chance then he would have no choice. Being a bit bigger than Trey he moved behind him, pressing his body against Trey’s. Before Trey knew what was happening Eric had forced his cock into his tight ass and was working him like he was a girl. Pressed against the bars Trey could not move. Eric shot his load into his buddies’ hole and dropped away as he went limp. Trey had not even realised why Eric had done it and turned to him screaming at him. But as Trey screamed Eric began to grow and Trey began to shrink. The others looked on amazed as Trey dropped to only two inches and Eric grew to seven. Trey was hysterical by this point and Eric was non too pleased. He had hoped to return to his full height, but he was still just a toy-sized man. Grant, Luke and Jon all looked at each other. It was now a race as to who would get who first. Jon and Luke decided that, as Grant was to blame that they would have him between them. With two to one, Grant didn't stand a chance. They both pinned him down while they took it in turns to fuck him. Each shooting a load into his ass. The both pulled away and watched. Jon began to grow and reached five and a half inches while Luke only managed to grow to five, but as for Grant the ring leader of this game, well he was never going to be in charge again as he dropped to three, then two and only stopping when he was little over 1 inch tall. Corey looked on and laughed as his five tormentors stood shocked. As some were now smaller, Corey knew that they could easily get out through the bars and so put them all into a large jar to take them home. Corey had thought that this was going to be the worst day of his life and yet it had turned out to be the best and with his new pets things were only going to get better.


I would like to give credit to Sazzoray for writing this story, and allowing me to post it on here for anyone into this kind of stuff to see.
© Copyright 2005 Typhanus (typhanus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956296-Coreys-Last-Game-of-the-Season