*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956966-The-Meeting
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #956966
My first attempt at an erotic style story. I'd appreciate any comments.
The moon glistened on her pale white skin as she walked into the clearing. The slight breeze swayed her long, unbound hair as she walked. She was searching for something, this woman of the night. Her emerald green eyes scanned the darkness, her catlike pupils dilated. Her pointed ears twitched as she listened to the silence. Her breath quickened by a familiar presence.

She feels him close by. She slows her pace. Walking on silent feet, she removes her cloak, tossing it aside. She stops. She peers into the darkness, looking for a sign that he is near. Behind her the man she is looking for floats gently down from above. His body rigid, his arms crossed, his cloak billows around him like a dark cloud. He comes to rest on the ground silently. He stares at her with cold black eyes that seem to have an inner red glow. Slowly, he removes his wide brimmed hat to reveal a pale, skeletal face, framed with long black hair. His lips part slightly to reveal white fangs. She turns, and returns the gaze with a lustful one of her own.

She steps closer to her secret lover, reaching out with a trembling hand to touch his face. He recoils at the gesture. She looks at him, confusion in her eyes. Hurt, she slowly withdraws her hand and turns. With one swift motion, he grabs her wrist. She spins around to look at him. Confusion and a wave of fear grip her body for an instant. They are quickly quieted by the gentle hand caressing her cheek. His eyes, searching hers, lock her into his gaze. The coldness of his eyes softens, as he takes in her beauty. She smiles.

He pulls her closer into a passionate embrace, kissing her, his tongue parting her crimson lips. She returns his kiss with a new found hunger, her arms coiling around his neck. He reaches up and removes her arms from him, breaking off the kiss. She stares into his eyes, passion burning like fire in her own. He cradles her face between his hands, and kisses her gently. His hands slide softly down her neck, to her shoulders where, with one quick motion his razor sharp claws cut the straps of her dress. Her eyes flash with fear, but only for an instant. The loose fitting garment falls undeterred to the ground, revealing her body to the night. He steps back for an instant, looking at her, drinking in her beauty with his eyes as a drunkard would drink a fine wine with greed.

She stands, aching to be held in his arms again. She watches him as he removes his cloak and spreads it on the ground. He sits, reaching out his hand. She takes it, and melts into his embrace. He holds her close, laying her down beside him, and kisses her again. She returns the embrace, running her small hands across his chest and down his sides. His skin feels leathery under her delicate fingers. He kisses from her mouth down to her throat. His hands touching her sides enjoying the life he feels in her veins. She cradles his head in her arms as he descends her throat to her shoulder. Her body trembles with passion as he runs his hand from her side to her breast. He lovingly caresses as he bends to kiss her nipple. She arches her back slightly, lips parting with a sharp breath, as his hands explore her body. His tongue flicking at her breast, he kisses from one to the other.

Abruptly, he stands. She stares up at him, eyes full of question. He begins to untie his tight leather pants. She smiles, all tension slipping from her body as she kneels in front of him to help. She pulls at them, almost frantic in her passion. He pushes them to his ankles, and kicks them away. He kneels in front of her and kisses her with a hunger, pushing her back to the ground. His eyes stare deep and unblinking into hers as the passion grows between them. He presses his body onto her, running a hand down her side, toward her inner thigh. She whimpers as he kisses her lips, her body alive with an inner fire she has never felt before.

She presses her hips into his, as he slides between her thighs, gently pressing them apart. She yields to the growing hunger deep inside of her. He pulls away from her, and looks deep into her eyes for any sign of fear. He finds only passion burning hot in her eyes as she pulls him back to her, urging him into position. He enters her slowly and carefully. She takes a sharp breath, her head tossing back, exposing her neck to him. His hungry gaze falls on her neck as he falls into a slow rhythm.

She runs her hands down his back, as she raises her hips in rhythm with his, wrapping her legs around his waist. A soft growl grows in his throat as he bends to kiss her. She moans softly, and looks up into his eyes. His eyes, no longer cold have grown red with his hunger. She knows why she is here and what he wants. She smiles as she turns her head, exposing the tender flesh of her neck. She runs her hand to his head and gently urges him closer.

He yields, the hunger rising within him. His rhythm quickens, as he kisses the soft skin of her throat. She gasps as his fangs trail lightly to the spot he has chosen. They penetrate, she cries out.

Her body alive with passion, she yields to his hunger, and blood flows.
© Copyright 2005 utopianjewel (utopianjewel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956966-The-Meeting