*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957233-The-Truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Delia
Rated: GC · Other · Drama · #957233
Love and death.
The truth, it's suppose to save you, set you free. You are supposed to feel better and not get in trouble. My truth trapped me in. I was in prison, trappyed in four walls outside and inside my head. I would try and escape everyday, only to be beaten and thrown back into the four walls of hell. My bruised and bleeding body. My bruised and bleeding soul. But once a night an angel would climb up the side of my house and in through my window. I would be crying or asleep at this time. His calloused hand would touch my face, his soft warm lips brush up against mine. This would always calm or wake me.

I would look up at this angel, this beauty. His black long hair falling over his pale face. His black eyes piercing through my body, his facial features soft and welcoming, lines of hope and worry coming through. And those lips full and flushed his lip ring to the right. His lips were always the first thing that caught my attention. His beauty and caring nature capturing my heart.

He would go to the bathroom for a bit and upon his return he would have a damp washcloth. Laying me on my back, brushing my tangled dark red hair out of my face. Slowly and softly washing my face of the tears and blood. Finishing his lips would approach mind again. THis kiss more passionite then the first one, his tongue pushing into my mouth. A light bite of my lip would tell me the kiss was over and he would remove his body from mine, leaving a gap. A gap that felt so huge, so impossible to bridge over. My already haggard breath getting worse at that moment. I felt so empty when he wasn't touching me.

I felt his eyes scanning my body, just to settle back on mine. I pushed my body forward trying to feel him agianst me once more. He just backs away; I start trying to plea with him. My mouth opens but no sound comes out. He smiles knowingly and kisses my forehead. He places me onto my back again and settles his body on top of mine. The weight, the pressure, the comfort. I just want to stay like this forever. Closing my eyes I smile, the first smile for a whole day.

His rough hands touch my side; I wince from the soreness. He slides his hands down over my hips resting them on my thighs. He pushes my thighs apart as far as he can, nestling between my legs. Leaning over he kisses my neck, lifting my shirt off my body. Grabbing my wrists and placing my hands above my head. Sliding his hands over my arms stopping at my breasts. He grasps them and squeezes lightly, bending over me licking from the top of my breast to the bottom. Stopping to suck on my nipple making it hard. Removing his mouth from my body to blow light breaths on the wet skin. Repeating this to my other nipple making me shudder under his lean muscular body.

A smirk spreads across his mouth. Still kneelingbetween my legs, he grasps the bottom of his hsirt and slowly lifts it up. Inch by inch, section by section of his glowing pale skin forming in front of my eyes. It gets over his head, his hair getting ruffled from the contact with thte cotton shirt. Balling the piece of clothing up he drops it off the edge of the bed. He lays on me again. Pushing his body into mine, our bare chests rubbing together creating wonderful friction.


NOT DONE!
© Copyright 2005 Delia (musiclover13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957233-The-Truth