*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957978-a-relationship-unknown
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #957978
its about two siblings step siblings actually that fall in love. please read and rate.
Kimmy and her sister Samantha were out driving along with Sam’s friend Marissa. Sam and Marissa are 17 and Kimmy’s 19. Sam was driving, Kimmy and Marissa, are sitting in the back. Kim wanted to go home so she told Sam, but Sam wasn’t ready to go home. Sam started speeding up, Kimmy shouted, “Slow down let me out.” “You want out then jump out that’s the only way.” Sam replied. So Kimmy did the stupid thing, she opened her door and jumped out.

Sam slowed down and backed up. Kimmy was on the ground holding her knee crying in pain, she was scratched up and bruised. Sam and Marissa picked her up and put her in the car and drove off. “I didn’t think she would really do it honest. I was only joking with her I was going home.” Sam said between sobs. “Don’t worry it’s not your fault. Let’s just get her to the hospital okay.” Marissa replied. “What was she thinking, she could have killed herself. Oh my god that’s why she did it. She wanted to die; she has been so torn up about Kevin and her. She thought she could end it all. How is she doing?” Sam asked.

“She’s bleeding a lot and she’s starting to lose consciousness. She can’t stay awake for much longer we need to hurry.” Marissa said. “Were almost there now, Kimmy please stay with us. I don’t want to lose you. I can’t lose you especially not like this. Why’d you go and jump out of the car like that?” Sam pondered.

They arrived at the hospital and drove right up to the door. Sam went in screaming “please someone we need help my sister.” Doctors rushed to the car with a stretcher. They rushed her into the ER on the stretcher. Sam called home and her mother picked up. “Mom you need to come down to the hospital now and hurry. There’s no time to explain, I will tell you when you get here.” Sam shouted. She hung up the phone and went into the waiting room.

Sam and Marissa sat waiting until her family arrived. “What happened honey why are we here?” Her mother asked. “We were driving, Kimmy wanted to go home. I told her the only way we were going home as if she jumped out and walked. I was only joking. I didn’t think she would really go and do it. She opened the door and just jumped out like it was no big deal. I think she was trying to kill herself.” Sam replied. “Why would she want to die?” Her mother asked. “Kimmy has been really devastated since Kevin and she broke up and I think that’s why. The doctors haven’t said anything to us about her condition.” Sam said.

Sam, her parents, Jordan her brother and Marissa now all sat in the waiting room to hear what was going on. Jordan is 21; Kimmy and Jordan are really close. He walked out of the waiting room outside because he couldn’t contain his sobs. Marissa walked out after him. “Jordan she’s going to be fine. She will wake up and everything will go back to normal.” Marissa said. “What if she doesn’t, nothing will be the same anyway. She told me she loved me but I couldn’t tell her I feel the same way. I was too scared too.” He replied. “Jordan what are you talking about she knows you love her.” Marissa said. “No she doesn’t know I want to be with her too, she doesn’t understand I love her so much I would die without her. She doesn’t know all of that.” He replied. “Oh I see you two were together and she told you she loved you, but you didn’t tell her you felt the same way. So now she thinks you don’t want to be with her. That’s why she did this; she was devastated over you not Kevin!” Marissa said.

“What’s Kevin got to do with any of this?” He asked. “Sam and I thought Kimmy did this because Kevin and she broke up. We didn’t know you two were together she never told us.” Marissa replied. “Kimmy and I kept it a secret we thought people wouldn’t understand. Were brother and sister by marriage, not blood! We thought we would be looked down upon. Kimmy and I fell in love we’ve been together for two years now. She wanted to tell everyone, but I wouldn’t agree. Now I see what I have done. I’ve destroyed us. I tore her away from me. God I just want her back in my arms. I want to tell her how much I love her and I want to be with her.” Jordan explained. “Maybe instead of starting with her you can tell your family. I know that would make her really happy.” Marissa suggested. “Your right I will.” Jordan agreed.

Jordan walked back into the waiting room. “Mom, dad, Sam there’s something I need to tell you.” Jordan said. “Can’t this wait until we find out how Kimmy’s doing?” They replied. “It’s about Kimmy actually and me.” He said. “What about you two?” They asked. “We didn’t tell you because we didn’t want to hurt you. Now I think its time you know the truth. I know why Kimmy jumped out of the car; I know why she wanted to die. It had nothing to do with Kevin it was because of me. She has been devastated because of me. Kimmy and I have been together for two years now. Were in love, she wanted to tell you, but I didn’t. She told me, she loved me, but I didn’t say anything. She thought I didn’t want to be with her, but I do, she thought I didn’t love her, but I do. So now she’s here in the hospital all because of me it’s my entire fault. I just want her back in my arms safe. I want to tell her I love her.” Jordan explained.

“Jordan, Kimmy and you are brother and sister what were you two thinking.” His father shouted. “See this is why I didn’t want to tell you. Kimmy and I are brother and sister by marriage not blood. It is legal. Its not incest, I have checked up on that. Why can’t you be happy for us?” Jordan shouted. He turned around to leave. “Jordan wait!” Sam said. “What?” He asked. “I’m happy for Kimmy and you, you’re an awesome guy and I know you won’t hurt her. I’m happy you two found each other. I just hope she’s okay so you two can be together. If mom and dad can’t understand what you two feel for each other. Then fuck them as long as you two are happy then that’s all you need.” Sam explained. “Thank you Sam I know she would be happy to hear you say that.” Jordan said hugging her. “I will tell her as soon as we can see her and take her home.” Sam replied.

Jordan walked away from all of them and went outside. “Can’t you understand where he’s coming from. God are you that blind. He’s hurting, he’s in love. Just because you don’t think its right doesn’t mean it can’t happen. You threw us all together and told us we were a family but were not. Were not blood you need to see that! Look what Kimmy’s willing to do to be with him. Are you going to really make her chose between you two or him? Are you going to hurt her that much that she has to lose someone she loves just to have someone else she loves? Do you want to destroy her that much?” Sam explained in anger. “Were not going to make her chose we will sooner or later understand we will deal with it.” Her parents said.

The doctor came out at that point. “Hi everyone I’m doctor Metcalf, your Kimmy’s family correct?” He asked. “How is she?” Sam asked. “She’s doing fine she broke her leg, knee cap, and her arm. Some internal bleeding but not too sever, some bumps and bruises and a nice gash on her forehead. As it seems right now she can go home in a couple days and it will take a couple months for her to totally heal, but she will be fine. Now how did this happen?” Dr. Metcalf asked. My friend, Kimmy and I were out driving. She wanted to go home I was joking around with her when I told her the only way she was going home was to jump out and walk. The next thing I knew she had opened her door and jumped out.” Sam replied. “Do you know why she jumped out?” Dr. Metcalf asked. “We think she was trying to kill herself.” Sam replied. “Now why would you think that?” He asked. “She has been devastated over her break up with her boyfriend Jordan.” Sam replied. “So this would be the boy she’s been asking for?” Dr. Metcalf asked. “Yes that would be.” Sam replied. “He’s right outside. Would you like me to go get him?” Sam asked. “Yes thank you that would be great.” Dr. Metcalf said.

Sam walked outside to Jordan. “Jordan the doctor would like to see you. Kimmy’s been asking for you.” Sam said. Jordan walked inside along with Sam. Jordan rushed over to the doctor. “How is she?” He asked. “She’s doing fine; she would like to see you.” The doctor replied. Jordan followed the doctor to Kimmy’s room. “Thank you sir.” Jordan said.

He walked into her room and looked at her. He walked over to her bed and brushed the hair off her face. “How you feeling sweetheart?” He asked. “Could be better.” She replied. “Why did you jump out of that car, what were you trying to do?” He asked. “I was trying to die. I can’t stand being on this earth without you. Jordan I love you with all my heart. I feel lost without you.” She explained. “You don’t have to live without me. I know you were hurt when I didn’t agree to tell mom and dad I was just scared they wouldn’t understand. I didn’t want them to take you away from me. I love you too much to lose you. You really scared me tonight. I thought I had lost you forever. Then I realized they had to know so I told them everything. They understand.” He explained. “So you mean we can be together for real no pretending, no acting, and no hiding.” She asked happily. “Exactly no nothing.” He said.

He leaned over and kissed her. He looked up into her eyes and smiled. “I love you.” He whispered. She put her hand over her heart, looked into his eyes and whispered “I love you too.” Dr. Metcalf came in the room after that. “I’m sorry, but its time for you to go. You can come back and see her tomorrow. Right now she needs her rest. It’s the only way she’s going to get stronger. Kimmy the rest of your family says they love you and will see you tomorrow. Dr. Metcalf told her. Jordan kissed her and told her he would be back in the morning.

Jordan walked out of her room and glanced back at her before walking down the hallway. He walked back to the waiting room. His parents and Sam looked at him. “She looks good really she does. Better than I expected.” Jordan said. They all walked out of the hospital. Their parents got into their car and drove home. Jordan offered Marissa a ride home since Sam looked exhausted. “Sam you don’t look to good to drive home. How about you two girls come and stay at my apartment? You can sleep in the spare bedroom and we will come see Kimmy in the morning.” Jordan asked. “That sounds good.” The girls replied. They all piled into Jordan’s 1990 Mustang and drove off.

Jordan’s apartment was about average size. Kimmy had decorated the place to give it some charm. It only had one bathroom, but the bedrooms were pretty good size. Jordan was going to offer the room to Sam when she turned 18. Kimmy had stayed the night over thee many times during the year. Jordan arrived at the apartment and pulled into the driveway. Everyone locked their door and walked up the stairs to the front door. Jordan unlocked the door and everyone walked in they immediately removed their shoes and jackets. Jordan showed the girls to their room and wished them goodnight and sweet dreams.

The room had a queen size bed and the room was painted blue. The bed spread was light blue with clouds on it. The sheets were silk. The carpet felt comforting and soft underneath their feet. Then the girls realized they had nothing to wear.

Sam walked around the apartment searching for Jordan’s room. The only reason she found it was because she heard sobs from the other side of the door. Jordan was crying, why should he, Kimmy’s going to be fine. She knocked on the door. “Come in.” Jordan replied. “We have nothing to wear to bed.” Sam exclaimed. “If you go into the top drawer of the dresser there are some nightgowns that should fit the both of you.” He replied. “Thanks. Are you alright?” She asked. “I’m fine, just still getting over the fear.” He replied. “Okay try to get some sleep. You look more exhausted than I do.” She said. “I will promise. Goodnight.” He said.

Sam walked back to the bedroom. She walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out two nightgowns and handed one to Marissa. They both changed and climbed into bed. Sam turned out the lights and they both settled down. They closed their eyes and soon they were fast asleep.

Jordan changed out of his clothes into his boxers and climbed into bed. He really wanted to be climbing into bed with Kimmy. He wanted to hold her and cuddle with her. He didn’t want her lying in that hospital bed. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted her home with him. He lay down and closes his eyes. A half hour later he was asleep, dreaming. He was sitting at the table with Kimmy talking about where there relationship was going.

Then they were in their bedroom. Kimmy was dressed in her black lingerie. Jordan was in his boxers. Kimmy was kissing him and touching him all over. Jordan unsnapped her bra. He pulled the straps down her shoulder and let the bra fall to the floor. He took one of her breasts in his firm, strong hand and brought it to his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on the nipple. Moans escaped her mouth. He brought her other breast to his mouth and gave it the same attention as the other one. He laid her down on the bed and removed her panties slowly. He went down between her legs.

His hands moving from thigh to thigh. Grazing his hand slowly over her soft, hairless mound. He spread her lips with his finger carefully and slowly. His tongue licking between her lips, touching her clit then moving down to her hole. He inserted his tongue slowly into her hole then faster and deeper. Moans escaping her lips more rapidly now. He removes his tongue and replaces it with three fingers. Deeper and deeper they go as he licks her clit. He feels her body tense and begins to shudder. He knows she’s close. She’s moaning and then pleading oh god yes please she’s begging. Then her back arches and her body begins to spasm. Her moans get louder and more urgent. She calms down and her breathing is heavy. She’s panting. He moves up her body and kisses her; she can taste herself on him.

Then he’s lying down and she’s on top of him. She moves down his body and removes his boxers. She licks up his hard and erect shaft. She touches the tip with her tongue and sucks the head into her mouth. Her mouth is engulfing his shaft deeper and deeper inch by inch. Moans escaping his lips. God that feels so good. Don’t stop. Deeper Kimmy please faster. Then all of a sudden she stops, she removes her mouth from his shaft.

She moves up his body and kisses his lips. She’s straddling his lap his dick inches from her hole. Then seconds later he feels himself enter her warmth. Her body lifting up and then back down. He watches himself enter her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Then he gets up and bends her over and he enters her from behind. This way he can go deeper and deeper. Moans escaping from both of them. Fuck me, harder come on faster. Make me cum. God this feels so good. She screams out. Her body starts to shudder. His body begins to tense. Their both so close they can feel it. He begins to thrust faster and faster after two thrusts her body begins to shudder and her body tenses. Jordan’s shaft begins to swell and seconds later he sprays his hot sticky seed inside of her. They both fall to the bed exhausted. Jordan kisses her back and then flips her over to look at him. He kisses her lips sweetly and tenderly. They both get under the covers and she places her head on his chest, he wraps his arms around her and they both fall asleep.

Morning came, Jordan awoke first he got up and made the girls some breakfast. He went into his room and got dressed. He knocked on the girl’s room to wake them up. “Sam there’s some clothes in the dresser you can wear.” Jordan said. “Thanks we will be out in 5 minutes.” Sam replied.

The girls went to the dresser and pulled out some clothes. They got dressed and went to the bathroom to wash up. “There’s food on the table sit down and have something to eat and then we will leave.” Jordan said. “Okay thanks Jordan really thanks for everything.” Sam said. “You’re welcome anytime.” He replied.

The girls ate and cleaned up and everyone put on their shoes and coats. They all headed out the door and hopped into the car. They dropped Marissa off at home. Sam said goodbye and that she would call her later then Sam and Jordan were off to the hospital. They arrived 20 minutes later and went to check in. They sat down in the waiting room until someone told them they could go in. They arrived at Kimmy’s room. “Hey beautiful, how are you feeling today?” Jordan asked. “Better they have me on pain killers. I am so happy to see you all though really I am. All I want to do is go home so much I really do.” Kimmy replied. “Soon baby I promise very soon we can take you home and I will never let you out of my sight again.” Jordan said.

Dr. Metcalf came in. “Hello everyone I see were all back again today.” He replied. “Were going to be here everyday until we can take her home.” Jordan replied. “Then I have some good news today for you. The swelling in her left arm has gone down; the cut on her forehead didn’t reach where it could cause any damage. It should heal up nicely in a couple days. She will have to keep the casts on for 6 weeks but then she should be fine. Were releasing her tomorrow morning. If you want you can come pick her up in the morning.” Dr. Metcalf explained. “That’s wonderful, Kimmy did you hear that I can bring you home tomorrow.” Jordan said enthusiastic. “We will miss her around here she sure kept us on our feet. She cheered up most of the staff.” Dr. Metcalf said. “I’m just glad I can bring her home soon. I miss her.” Jordan said. The doctor left the room and Kimmy looked at Jordan. “Honey I can’t wait to go home everything’s going to be great.” Kimmy said.

“Jordan are you sure mom and dad are alright with us. They haven’t even come to see how I am doing! I don’t understand why they find us so wrong. We’re not breaking any laws. There’s no book saying we can’t fall in love. What do they find wrong? They are the ones that threw us together without any warning we were suppose to be a family. It’s not fair we don’t find what they did wrong, they can’t feel the same by us.” She exclaimed. “Calm down Kimmy, they will get to understand soon. Then they won’t find us so wrong. As for them not coming to see you their being selfish. Right now all they are thinking about is own selves, you need support and they aren’t giving it to you. What they are doing is wrong they just haven’t seen it yet sooner or later they will live up to it.” He replied.

Jordan kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room for the moment. In the room Sam sat in a chair looking at Kimmy. “How come you never told Marissa or me about Jordan we’re your best friends? Why did you keep you two a secret from us?” Sam asked. “Well Jordan and I were just starting off. We thought no one would understand what we were doing together. We didn’t want anyone to be mad at us. So we kept it a secret.” Kimmy replied. “If you two were together then why were you seeing Kevin? Why did you jump out of the car?” Sam asked.

“Kevin was just a cover up. Nothing happened between him and me I was in love with Jordan, but we weren’t ready to tell anyone. People started getting suspicious asking me why I was so happy and who I was seeing. So I gave them what they wanted soon though I felt as if I was cheating on Jordan I fell head over heals in love with him. So at that moment I broke up with Kevin. I told Jordan I thought we should tell everyone, but he disagreed. I felt as if we were going to keep us a secret forever I didn’t want that. Then yesterday we got into this big argument we both said things we didn’t mean. Then I went out with Marissa and you. When I asked you to take me home you wouldn’t. All I wanted to do was go home, lay in my bed and cry, but I couldn’t. I felt so depressed and trapped. Then you told me the only way I was getting home was to jump out. Before I knew it I had the door open and jumped out. All I wanted to do was go home. I never thought of the consequences.” Kim replied.

“Now mom and dad know about us and all they feel is ashamed. They don’t want to know us anymore. They are thinking maybe I will give him up just so I can have them. I don’t want to choose I love them all and I can’t give up any of them. It’s not fair I didn’t mean to fall in love with Jordan it just happened. The more time we spent together the more I liked him. I thought if anyone knew then I would have to give him up. I didn’t want that to happen. I fell in love with him; I know it was wrong to keep us a secret sooner or later someone was going to find out about us. I just thought by that time everyone would have had time to see us together as friends then they would understand us together as lovers. I guess not because here I am with mom and dad thinking we are wrong in what we feel.” Kimmy explained sadly.

“For what its worth I understand you two together. I think you belong together. He’s a great guy for you. He’s friendly, kind, considerate, sweet and unbelievably gorgeous, but on top of it all he loves you more than anyone can understand. That man would give his life to be with you. He would protect you from anything and everything as long as he could. He would never stand by and watch you hurt. He would be there for you as much as he could. Than man there would love you until death. When he found out you were in the hospital and he didn’t know what kind of condition you were in. He found out you had jumped out of the car he was terrified he literally cried. He doesn’t want to see you here he wants you home in his arms. He wants to support you in everything you do. Hell he would marry you if you wanted. That man out there loves you till the end. He didn’t know whether you were alive or dead that terrified him. He felt so much pain that he couldn’t do anything to help you. He wants to be here for you.” Sam explained.

“What are mom and dad going to do about us though? I don’t want them to hate us. I love them truly, but I also love Jordan. I would die without him.” Kimmy sobbed. “I guess you will have to choose if they make you. Just make sure the decision comes from your heart. Make sure it’s the right one and the one that you’re not going to regret.” Sam replied.

Well Sam and Kimmy were talking Jordan was on the phone outside with their parents. He dialed the phone number and listened to it ring. “Hello.” His mom answered. “Mom can both of you get on the phone please. I need to talk with both of you.” He replied. They both got on the phone. “What’s up son?” His dad asked. “How can you both be so selfish that you can’t come to see how Kimmy is? Tell me honestly how you can?” Jordan asked. “Right now we aren’t ready to see you two together.” His father answered. “So you think by ignoring the fact that Kimmy and me are together is going to help her. For god’s sake she’s in the hospital how can you be helping her? She wants you to be there for her to be by her side and help her fight. Not being home feeling sorry for yourselves. She needs you and you can’t even be there for her. You two are pathetic and lousy parents.” Jordan exclaimed angrily. “How dare you say that to us! You to might be making the biggest mistake of your life by being together. We aren’t going to stand by and watch it happen.” His father replied hostile. “Guess what you don’t have to. How dare I say that to you while look at the both of you your daughters in the hospital and you refuse to see her. I wonder if that’s what real parents do. No they would agree with what their daughter is doing and let her make her own choices instead of judging her so harshly. You two aren’t parents you’re nothing to us. We are taking care of ourselves because you can’t live up to the fact that we fell in love. Well guess what you don’t have to be in our lives matter of fact I am telling you to stay out of our lives. You don’t have to speak to us, you don’t have to see us, and you don’t have to do anything that has to do with us. Forget all about us, forget we even exist. See how much you care about us. I also forgot to mention that I am asking Kimmy to marry me. I guess we don’t have to send you an invitation since you won’t show up anyway.” Jordan announced angrily. “Son you’re making a horrible mistake you don’t know what you’re getting into. Don’t do this to yourself and also her.” His father exclaimed.

“Were not doing anything wrong we are in love, until you can deal with us then stay away from us. At least there is one person in this family that cares and does understand. Sam is happy for us and she wishes us the best of luck. You two are just too stubborn and pigheaded to do the same. At least I’m being generous. Your daughter is lying in a hospital bed in so much pain. All you can do is cause her more and disgrace her like this. She thought you two loved her but now she’s finding out she was wrong. How dare you both? Think of someone else besides yourselves for a change not everything has to do with you. How about you sleep on that tonight. I will be by in the morning to pick up Kimmy’s stuff. She’s moving in with me. Goodbye and goodnight.” Jordan said hostile.

Jordan hung up the phone and walked back into Kimmy’s room. “Hey there gorgeous.” Jordan said happily. “Don’t call me gorgeous, I’m anything but, I’m hideous.” She replied. “Now who told you that? You’re the most gorgeous girl in the whole entire world!” Jordan replied. “Liar, but I still love you no matter what. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. At least you tried. Did you talk to mom and dad? Are they coming to see me? What’s going on? What ever you do tell me the truth I need to know it so I can deal with it.” Kimmy exclaimed. “No they aren’t coming to see you. They want you to stop seeing me. They don’t agree with us being together. Um how would you like to move in with me?” He asked. “I don’t want you to ask me just because of what’s going on. When all that happens I want you to be sincere.” She replied. “I was being sincere I was thinking about it before all this happened. They just pushed me to do it sooner. Please say you will I already told them I was picking up your stuff in the morning.” He said. “Serious I would love to move in with you! I want to be in your arms when I close my eyes to go to sleep. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I have been dying for you to ask me. I almost thought you never would.” Kimmy replied. Jordan turned towards Sammy. “Sammy there’s something Kimmy and me have been meaning to ask you.” Jordan said. “Yes what is it?” Sammy asked excitedly. “When you turn 18 we were wondering if you would like to move into the spare bedroom. We made sure to get clothes that were your size and decorated the room to your liking, I hope you liked it.” Jordan explained. “I love the room and I would love to move in with you two. At least then I could see you whenever I wanted to without sneaking around. You already know mom and dad won’t allow me to see either of you. According to them you are a bad influence. I love you both and when you get married I want to be the maid of honor.” Sammy replied excitedly. “Great we would love to have you live with us and have you as the maid of honor. We love you too.” They both replied.

Jordan went up to Kimmy. “Honey we’re going to leave now. We will be back tomorrow to pick you up all your stuff will be home and put away. I promise. I love you baby.” Jordan announced. “I love you too hun.” Kimmy replied. Jordan kissed Kimmy passionately and walked towards the door. “Bye Kimmy I will be back with Jordan tomorrow. I love you Kimmy. Please don’t stress about mom and dad fuck them.” Sam said. “Thanks Sam you always knew how to make me laugh. I love you Sam.” Kimmy replied. Sam hugged and kissed Kimmy goodbye. Sam walked out the door and Jordan looked back. Kimmy had tears running down her cheeks. “Who thought out parents could hurt her like that.” They both thought.

Jordan and Sam headed back to the apartment in silence. The radio playing I don’t wanna be lonely by Rob Thomas. Jordan began to cry. He loved his parents he wanted them to be apart of his life, but he wasn’t willing to give up Kimmy for them. They were being stubborn by not excepting Kimmy and him together. They were assholes and that was a fact. Finally Jordan pulled into the driveway got out of the car and locked his door. He walked up the apartment stairs and unlocked the door. He walked in and sat at the table, staring into space. Sam got out and locked her door; she went into the apartment and sat at the table. “What would you like for dinner?” Jordan asked. “Anything will do, doesn’t matter to me.” Sam replied.

Jordan picked up the phone and dialed the pizza place down the street. “Hello, yes I would like to order a large cheese pizza delivered to 284 Fairmont Road, Apartment one. Thank you.” Jordan said. He hung up the phone and went into the living room. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. “Sam you can come and watch TV with me. You don’t have to leave me alone. I won’t bite promise.” Jordan exclaimed. Sam walked into the room and sat on the other end of the couch. “I thought you wanted to be alone and that’s why you came in here.” Sam replied.

Before Jordan could say anything else Sam’s cell rang. “Sorry one minute.” Sam said. She grabbed the phone and answered it. “Hello.” She said into the receiver. “Hey honey what are you up too?” Sam’s boyfriend asked. “I’m at my brother’s house sweetheart.” Sam replied. “Oh I wanted to see you tonight.” Her boyfriend replied. “Ryan let me call you back in 5 minutes okay?” She asked. “Sure thing baby. I love you.” He replied. “I love you too.” She replied back. She hung up the phone and looked at Jordan. “Let me guess your boyfriend wants to see you tonight. You want to go, but you don’t want to leave me alone. How about I solve this for you since I ordered the pizza, your boyfriend can bring the movies. We will have a little pizza party. We can hang out all night basically.” Jordan answered. “That’s a terrific idea. Jordan I love you.” She replied. She got up and kissed him.

Sam took out her phone, she dialed Ryan’s number and Ryan picked up. “Hello.” “Hey hun, you want to come over to my brother’s house. All you have to do is bring the movies we already have the pizza and soda. I really don’t want to leave him alone, my sister; his girlfriend is in the hospital. Right now he thinks it’s his fault.” She said. “Hold on let me get this straight your sister is dating your brother. Which is also her brother isn’t that incest?” He asked. “No it’s not incest, my brother and Kimmy and me are not related, he’s my step-brother there’s no blood relation. Unless Kim was conceived by his father and that just seems unnatural to have happened. So honey you going to come over I can give you the address?” She asked. “Sure I don’t see why not. What’s the address I can pick up the movies on my way over?” He replied. “It’s 284 Fairmont Road, apartment one. I will see you when you get here. I love you baby.” She replied. “I love you too sweetheart. So sorry to hear about your sister. At least you will have me to comfort you. I will see you when I get there. Bye hun.” He replied.

Sam hung up the phone and went back into the living room. She sat down on the couch deep in thought. “Sam, are you okay?” Jordan asked. When she didn’t reply he shook her. “Huh!” She said. “I asked if you were alright! I see you aren’t. What happened? What did he say to you?” He asked. “It had nothing to do with him. I promise. He said he would be here soon.” She replied. After that they didn’t talk. Sam went back to thinking. A couple minutes later she got up. “Where are you going?” He asked. “To make a phone call.” She replied

Sam walked into the bedroom she would be using that night. She dialed home to talk to her mom. She let the phone ring until someone picked up. She knew it was late but this was important. “Hello.” Her father replied. Actually our step father. “Dad is mom there?” She asked. “Sam its ten o’clock at night she’s already in bed.” He replied. “Its important can you please get her?” She asked. “Okay give me a minute.” He replied. “Shannon honey wake up Sam’s on the phone she needs to talk to you.” He exclaimed. “Sam honey did something happen to Kimmy?” Her mother asked worriedly. “No Kim’s coming home tomorrow. Do you think that Kim is Robert’s child? Is that why you’re so dead against Jordan and her seeing each other?” Sam asked. “Sam what are you talking about?” Her mother asked. “Don’t play games with me just answer the damn question. Do you think Kim is Robert’s child?” Sam asked again. “Yes honey I do. I was dating your father. I met Robert at a club I got drunk. The next morning I woke up with Robert. I never told your father, I loved him. I wanted to marry him. About a month later I found out I was pregnant. I never got a paternity test done. That’s why I am dead against them together. They might be blood siblings, I didn’t want her to hate me, and so I never told her. She loved your father; I never wanted to hurt her or anyone else. “Shannon replied sobbing.

“You need to tell her the truth. You need to stop lying to her now. Before any of this goes any farther. You need to stop hurting her. Get the test done now find out the truth.” Sam explained. “We will go down there tomorrow and have the test done.” Shannon exclaimed through tears. “Thank you mommy. Everyone else will be grateful to know the truth. (There was a knock at the door.) I got to go mommy. I love you, everything will be alright, I promise.” Sam said and hung up. “Sam, Ryan’s here with the movies and the pizza just arrived. Come join us in the living room.” Jordan said. Jordan sat back down on the couch in the living room. Sam came in to the living room, wiping away tears.

“Sam what’s wrong?” Ryan and Jordan asked. She giggled and said “nothing let’s just watch the movies and eat okay.” “Sure.” Jordan replied. They put in one of the movies and sat down to eat. Sam kissed Ryan and picked up a piece of pizza. They sat quietly watching the movie and eating. They watched the rest of the movie and Jordan got up to go to bed. “Goodnight. Ryan it was nice meeting you! I will see you both in the morning. Sam we have to leave here by noon.” He said. “It was nice meeting you too Jordan. Goodnight.” Ryan replied. “I will see you in the morning; I will be up, dressed and ready to leave by noon. Promise. Goodnight. Sweet dreams.” Sam replied.

Jordan went to his room and changed. He climbed into bed and just laid there staring at the wall. Back in the living room Sam and Ryan were talking. “Is he going to be okay?” Ryan asked. “He will if I find out what I thought was incorrect. If it’s not true, then Kimmy and Jordan have a problem.” Sam replied. “Why what are you thinking?” He asked. “Do you remember what I said on the phone about Kimmy being conceived by Jordan’s father?” She asked. “Yes what about it?” He asked. “I called my mom. I found out before my parents were married she went to a club and got drunk. She slept with Robert that night, Jordan’s father, that’s when they first met. She never told anyone. A month later she found out she was pregnant by then my father and her were married. She didn’t tell anyone, she never got a paternity test done. Kimmy might be Jordan’s sister, not my blood.” Sam replied.

“What are you talking about? That’s a lie, it’s not true.” Jordan burst into the room shouting. “Jordan I’m sorry I never meant for you to hear that. They all are getting, a paternity test done tomorrow morning. They want to find out the truth, that’s why mom and dad are dead against you and Kimmy being together. You might be blood siblings.” Sam replied. “How could they keep something like that from us? That’s an awful secret to keep. How could they do this to us. It’s not fair, its not true. I won’t believe it. I’m in love with her, there’s nothing anyone can do about it. If they try to take her away from me, I just will die.” Jordan shouted. He went to his room, slammed the door and locked it. Sam ran after him. “Jordan open the door. Please don’t do anything stupid, we don’t know the truth yet.” Sam said hysterically banging on the door.

Ryan went to Sam and pulled her away. “Come on there’s nothing more we can do tonight. He need’s time to think and rest. Come to bed we will figure all this out tomorrow.” Ryan calmly said. “I hope so.” Sam replied. “It will. You will see everything will be fine.” he replied. They both walked to the bedroom and laid down. Ryan cradled Sam in his arms well she cried. Finally she fell asleep and the house was quiet. Jordan got up and out of bed. He walked out the front door and got into the car. He just drove, he was so angry they had lied to him. They kept something so important from him. What else were they keeping from him? He needed to know the truth. There was only one way to find that out. He had to talk to them. He drove straight to his parents house to find out the truth. He pulled into their driveway 20 minutes later. He banged on the door until his father answered. “Jordan what are you doing here, do you have any idea what time it is?” His father asked. “Yes I know what time it is! You both have been lying to me all my life! You didn’t tell me you knew Shannon before she was married. You never told me I might have a blood sister. What else are you not telling me? “ Jordan asked hostile. “Nothing I promise, calm down, come sit down and we will talk.” His father replied.

Jordan went into the living room and sat down his father followed. “Talk.” Jordan said angrily. “I didn’t know there was a chance Kimmy was mine until you two started dating. Shannon told me recently, we are taking the test in the morning to know the truth. For your sake and Kimmy’s I hope its negative.” His father replied. Jordan calmed down and began to cry. “I love her dad when I found out she was in the hospital and I didn’t know what her condition was. I felt like I was going to die, I couldn’t breathe. I can’t lose her not now. There’s no way I can go on living without her. What’s going to become of us? Even if the test comes out positive, I can’t live without her, I would have slept with my sister. No matter what happens though, I can’t forget how she felt being with me. There’s no way I can lose her.” Jordan sobbed. “You need to calm down and think of the good. Just think the test comes out negative you too can be together.” His father replied. “Yeah and if it comes out positive I have to give her up. I have to see her with someone else, I can’t do that. I won’t be able to handle that. There’s no way.” He replied. “Jordan go home get some sleep, we will deal with all of this in the morning.” His father said.

Jordan walked out the door and got into the old red, chevy. He drove home and walked into the apartment. He went into his room and climbed into bed. He remembered the times Kimmy and him shared together. He cried until he fell asleep. Sam got up dressed and showered. At 11:30 she woke Jordan up to get ready. He was up and ready. They climbed into the car. They both were silent all the way there. Both their parents were already at the hospital. Jordan walked into Kimmy’s room and walked over to her bed. “Hey there darlin. How are you feeling today?” He asked. He kissed her hello and looked into her eyes. He knew she knew about everything. “Confused and sad.” She replied. “We are waiting on the results.” Their mother replied.

“No matter what the results are Kimmy. I love you nothing can change that.” Jordan said. “Honey I love you too. If it is positive I don’t know what I will do.” She replied. “We will worry about that if the time comes.” He said. The doctor came into the room. Everyone was stressing the out come. “I’m here to inform you about the results Mr. And Mrs. Chatman. Would you like to hear this alone?” The doctor asked. “No this concerns all of us here so please just tell us the results.” Mrs. Chatman replied. “As you wish ma’am. The matter in which concerns Mr. Chatman and Kimmy Chatman is negative. I’m sorry ma’am but their DNA does not match.” The doctor replied. “You are positive doctor?” She asked. “Yes ma’am we are positive it does not match.” The doctor replied. “Thank heavens.” Mrs. Chatman sighed.

Jordan kissed Kimmy. “Honey you hear that were okay, were not siblings.” Jordan said excited. “We have a problem though.” The doctor announced. “What, what’s going on, what do you mean? You said she was fine and we could take her home today.” Jordan said worried. “I have already discussed this with Kimmy and she has made up her mind on what she wants to do. She is being released today. I will let her tell you all the rest.” The doctor said.

“Kimmy what’s he talking about?” Jordan asked. “It seems they were looking over my x-rays from the accident and they found something. I have a tumor in the left side of my brain.” Kimmy explained before getting interrupted. “There’s a surgery they can do to remove it right?” Jordan asked. “The tumor is lodged deep into my brain. They said there is a 99.9 % chance I wouldn’t survive the surgery. He said without the surgery I have about a year to live, before the tumor ruptures.” Kimmy explained. Jordan grabbed her and held her, crying, repeating “no” over and over. He looked into her eyes and said “but I just got you back, I can’t lose you now. I love you, I want to be with you forever, and I can’t live without you.”

“Jordan you have to live without me, you have more important things to do in your life. People need you hear with them. I need you to stay here and look after things.” She said. “There’s nothing more important than you.” Jordan replied sobbing. “Yes there are, you all might be losing me, but your keeping a part of me with you. Everyone there is something else I need to tell you that they found out. I am about three weeks pregnant. You see Jordan your going to be a father; you have to be here to raise our son or daughter. You have to let him or her know how much their mommy loved them and wanted to be here with them. How she would be here if she could, you have to watch him or her grow up and make sure they get married and do everything there is to do in life. Promise me you will let them know and you will never give up fighting. Promise me please!” She pleaded through tears. “I promise they will know you, they will know all the love you possess.” Jordan promised.

Jordan grabbed the wheelchair and helped Kimmy into it. “I love you all so much. I know you will love our child the same way you loved me.” She said. Jordan took her downstairs and they signed her out. He took her home and cuddled with her in bed. He spent as much time with her as he could. Everyone came over to visit; Sam moved in to help take care of things.

Two months later on February 18th 2004 Kimmy Marie Chatman and Jordan Michael Chatman were married. Kimmy’s father, not her step father, walked her down the isle. It was a beautiful ceremony. Kimmy had already started showing from her pregnancy. Her friends and family threw her a baby shower.

Seven months later on September 19th 2004 Kimmy gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Kimmy died from the complications during birth. A day before she turned 20. Jordan gained a baby girl, but lost his soul mate. He didn’t know whether to cry from sadness or joy. So he cried for both he grieved for his wife and cried from joy for his daughter. He named his daughter Kimmy Ann Chatman.

Sam stayed living with Jordan to help take care off baby Kimmy. Her mommy had made her a movie of all her hopes and dreams for young Kimmy. On Kimmy’s tombstone it read in loving memory of a mother, wife, daughter and sister. R.I.P Sept 20, 1985 to Sept 19, 2004. She will never be forgotten and always remember in the hearts of her loved ones.

Jordan never remarried. In late August 2009 Sam married Kevin Bumlington. Kimmy was a flower girl at the wedding. Sam knew Kimmy was looking down upon them and smiling. Little Kimmy Ann always knew her mommy loved her. Once a year on Mother’s Day, Jordan and Kimmy Ann would place flowers on Kimmy’s grave. Jordan explained to her that her mommy was in a better place. That she was very sick and she isn’t in so much pain anymore. Now she looks down upon them all as a guardian angel.

The end please read and rate i would really like to know if you enjoyed this type of writing. thank you.



© Copyright 2005 writerfreak (writerfreak19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957978-a-relationship-unknown