*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958094-A-Special-Daughter-my-best-friend
Rated: E · Sample · Family · #958094
love, family, trust
My Kim, live out your dreams.
Don't believe in others schemes.

They are jealous of your beauty
your face so fair that none can forget.

Your smile *Heart*so honest
your words so wise.

I wonder how I ever got the best in what you are.

I want so much for you to believe in what I gave you as a youth.

Fairy tales I read to you when over I told you the truth.

Life isn't as smooth as that it's a series of ups and downs. It's choice's we make.

Since you've been on your own you took on my place of being the rock in times of trouble.

Your Dad, brother, and I were born on Sunday and as the saying goes we are full of grace. You my child, I was blessed with on Monday and you are fair of face.*Delight*

When you explained to my Mother that I am not mean, I just say things in a forceful voice, a trait that makes others uncomfortable, but you understand.

Thanks for being with me. You are my hope. You will be what I leave behind for the next generation.

Don't feel guilty when my life slips away, just know having you made not only my day but also my life.

I love you,

Mom
© Copyright 2005 Being Diane (bediane1954 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958094-A-Special-Daughter-my-best-friend