*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958462-Gods-Love-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Spiritual · #958462
Do you want the Love of your life? The one you're meant to spend eternity with?
My Beautiful Bride,

When the world around you is harsh, why do you continue trusting your own ways, strength, and understanding as though I never consummated my marriage with you? Do you not remember who I AM?

I AM your Best Friend, Perfect Lover, and Husband. I AM your Protector, Provider, Healer, and Shepherd. I AM the Guard of your heart, Lover of your soul, Keeper and King of your spirit.

I fill the empty hole inside where darkness can no longer hide. Now I abide within, my bride, forever and a day. Be still and know that I AM God. My child, my bride, whom I love and adore, put your trust and your hope in ME once more. Forget the stains of shame and guilt. My grace has washed away the silt.

Return to ME and dwell in my secret place. Delight in ME, and I will grant you the desires of your heart. Let ME be your Refuge, your Shining Star. Do not lean on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge ME and I will make your paths straight. For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon ME and come and pray to ME, and I will listen to you. You will seek ME and find ME when you seek ME with all your heart. I will be found by you. I'M still here waiting. Are you coming?

Always,

Your True Love
© Copyright 2005 BabyFace-18 (jessiebrooks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958462-Gods-Love-Letter