*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960264-The-Price-I-Pay
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Remus
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #960264
A eighteen year old boy is going to recieve the punishment for his crime.
This is just the beginning and its not done yet. So please bear with me.

Even as the sun set that evening I knew I was going to die. Everything in my life has been leading up to this point. Leading me to my death. The question is how will death come to me? Am I to be killed or shall I die naturally in my sleep? It's a 50/50 chance. I guess even if I don't want to die it is the fate that lies with me. I'm not sure if I believe in fate or not but I guess it eases the pain. I suppose this is the punishment of my crime. To either be killed by a exceutioner, assainated, or I lose the will to live. They all have an equal chance. I commiteed a grave crime and although I don't want to die I'm willing to accept my punishment I am sure that I will die before dawn. I...stole one of the most important items in this world. It was the Orb of Life. The Orb of Life cannot be more than 13 miles nor can it be missing for more than 5 days from its home. The Orb of Life keeps us living. Without it the world would crumble and fall. I took the orb and on the 2nd day I was attacked by the captains guards. They were searching for the orb. I killed all fifteen soldiers. I was determined to take the Orb so I contiuned on my journey.
© Copyright 2005 Remus (remus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960264-The-Price-I-Pay