*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961966-Dixie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #961966
A true story about my own childhood
Long long ago in the days of yor, my father killed himself and my mother had problems paying the mortgage. She rented my dad's old room out to an attractive co-ed named Dixie.

Dixie saw an 8-year old girl with long brown hair living there and decided to get the room and pick up the little girl as a present to her boyfriend.

She was that kind of girl.

What surprised her was that the 8-year old girl she thought she was getting was me. An 11-year old boy with long brown hair. I liked her because she payed so much attention to me. I also liked her because she gave me my very first blow job.

"Let me show you a trick... Like blowing up a baloon but backwards."

I liked her enough to try to corner her in my room and strip her naked. She was laughing and we where both having fun. I decided to be responsible enough to point out she could be getting her self into trouble. "My sweet pedophile" I whispered to her. She left in a huff crying "I'll never have sex with someone who thinks I'm a pedophile!" Enraged and frustrated I called out the classic childish line of "But you are!"

I started to not like her when she nearly drowned me in the bathtub. I regained consciousness to find her with her fingers up my ass and muttering foul language. I was not impressed. She got a heel to her cheek for that one.

Then came the first confrontation in her bed room.

I asked her for sex. She refused. I asked why not. She pointed out my smallness. A regretful fact long since solved by puberty. I begged. She stood solid. I offered to do anything that might make her change her mind. She mentioned her boyfriend and how she mistook me for a little girl. She mentioned cameras and pictures. For that she would do as I wished. She grinned a horrible grin all the while. I beat her holding back my full strength in fear of causing permenent harm and she mocked me. I beat her fully and brutally and she cried and screamed. My mother walked in just after I had dislocated her ribcage.

Dixies dreams of becoming a pediatric care nurse as she was training for or any job involving heavy lifting went down the tubes right then and there.

I remained a virgin till I was 21 and paid an escort.
© Copyright 2005 Mister Blank (dragom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961966-Dixie