*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/965782-The-Stranger
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #965782
This is about hot passion
Tonight i feel very aroused, aroused by every sexual thought.In my mind i see a strong, handsome, tanned, long haired man with rippling muscles. I feel him behind me naked, caressing my body with his strong hands. I feel an urge to turn around to kiss him ,but i stand in the same position to feel some more of his hard manly tool behind me. I close my eyes, because it feels so good to feel his warming presence. I stand with my arms to my side wondering what was he going to do next. He reach up to touch my breast, ooh.. it feels so good that i let out a moan to let him know what he is doing makes me feel so good. The smell of him turned me on, he had the smell of horniness. As he is touching my soft breast, I reach back to caress his nice hard tool, he moaned with pleasure. He started pulling down my black thong, As he was pulling them down, I turned around to see his face, which is gorgeous. He had the face of a god with ocean, deep blue eyes that would set any woman on fire. I gazed deep into his eyes and saw the passion burning deep within. I move closer to kiss his sensual pink lips, which made my body tingle all over inside. Our tongues met and i melted as they made slow, erotic movements and rhythms, it was like our tongues were making love. As we are kissing he pick me up to carry me to the bed. He lay me down and started kissing my neck and running his wet tongue up and down my neck, which felt so dam good. He started going down my neck to my chest licking and kissing every inch, His mouth felt so warm and sensual. I felt the juices flowing when his mouth lightly sucked and licked my nipples. My body felt so alive, i felt my heart pounding as his tongue ran from my breast to my tummy, to my hot throbbing cunt. His long wet tongue made circular, slow movements that i moaned aloud to say fuck me! fuck me now!. I wanted his hardness inside me now. He had this sexy gaze in his eyes that turned me on even more. I reached to pull him up on me. He was long, hard and ready. He slowly stuck his hard tool inside and let out a moan to let me know it was good. He rocked back and forth inside. It so hot and sensual that i grabbed his ass to push him deep inside and felt the goodness of it all. We both were panting and sweating and moaning and groaning, going faster and faster and felt the intensity growing and growing until our bodies jerked with out of this world, overwhelming pleasure.
© Copyright 2005 modehead (modelgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/965782-The-Stranger