*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966908-more-babblings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Other · #966908
more babblings
Well, thought I would write some more. I have to say that every time I think I might be getting ahead in life, Mr. Pits does something to cause me to not move ahead. This time, it has to do with his job - he now doesn't have one. Apparently, he was terminated, I asked what that meant and was told it could mean he was fired or that he just isn't employed there anymore. So much for child support. I should have figured, Mr. Pits can't seem to hold a job for more than a year and it has been about a year. Other than that, everything else seems to be OK. Mr. Pits gets sentenced later this month for beating me up. Hopefully the Judge will throw the book at him, I can only hope.
Mother's Day is coming up. I asked the the littlest what she was doing for me, and she went and whispered something into Auntie's ear. this ought to be interesting. Both girls are quite creative. Oldest is doing well in school, finally. Didn't think that would happen this year with all the trauma from Mr. Pits.
© Copyright 2005 mesingle (jsmasters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966908-more-babblings