*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967479-The-Little-Things
Rated: E · Prose · Relationship · #967479
This is about our husbands and the little things we take for granted.
THE LITTLE THINGS



When I think of the little things in life, it brings a smile to my face.
Like waking up beside the man you love, to hear your husband's voice "say,'I love *Heart* you"
.
To walk down a country lane with him at your side.
To hear the soft whisper in your ear of his desire, and to know you feel the same way towards him too.
It's the little things in life that make everything wonderful.
To be there when he needs someone to lean on.
To be silent when it means the most.
To disagree and know that it will be alright, and that love is still there.
A love letter left on his pillow just because.
How you look at him when you think that he is not looking.
How wonderful the little things are.
The smell of his cologne, and the way only he can make you feel with just a touch.
To know that after all these years you still need to stop, and "ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS."
© Copyright 2005 Margaretbeth (margaretbeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967479-The-Little-Things