*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971059-The-truth-about-Mormonism-now-revealed
Rated: ASR · Other · Cultural · #971059
The truth about mormonism
                                        The truth about Mormonism

         In Mormonism they try to hide the real facts from potential converts. Saying they are like Christians (most converts are Christians) using phrases like “we believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost” and scripture. In reality Mormonism is nothing like Christianity and I am here to tell you the truth of what they believe.

          Mormonism is theoretically a cult. They have cultic rituals, beliefs and a demonic name. If you look in the satanic bible the word Mormonism is used as a name for the followers of Mormo, the god of the ghouls. If you are lucky enough to view the Mormon temple ritual you will be sworn to secrecy the penalty for telling is death.

          The beliefs they do not tell you about are the beliefs in gods and goddesses and that you to can become one. In reaching the ultimate sinless life, being married, and countless other things you can become a god/goddess. They say that on a certain day that god and his fellow gods and his sons (Lucifer and Jesus), yes they say that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers, formed a meeting. In that meeting they discussed who would be the savior of the human race. Lucifer said “ I should be the savior and I shall rule them” but Jesus said “no give them freedom of choice” God agreed with Jesus. People who agreed with god were known as Caucasians or white people and were sent to earth to attain human bodies. The ones who agreed with Lucifer were known as demons and were sent to earth and never could enter a human body. And the neutral ones were known as African Americans (it was their explanation for African American people). God came down with one of his many wife’s and they were Adam and eve. Also later on God came back down and impregnated Mary so Jesus could have a earthly body.
© Copyright 2005 Robert Gainwright (philosophy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971059-The-truth-about-Mormonism-now-revealed