*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/973601-Now-that-I-have-found-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Romance/Love · #973601
Finding that new love.
Now that I have found you

When I close my eyes, I can only see you. When we are close to one another, I want to breathe you into me. You have touched many parts of me, including me heart and soul. What it is about you, is just unexplainable. I feel alive, safe, and very loved. You are a big mystery to me, if you let me in, than okay. I have never met someone quite like you. You challenge me, you intrigue me and teach me. I have never taken life and love so seriourly before you. I have always had a someone in my life, taken the relationship seriously? No, I can honestly say that. Do I want our relationship to work and take seriously? Yes, with everything that I am and that I have to give you. You are a new for me, new friendship, new adventures, and a new love. You excite me, in every possible way. When I am next to you, I am not close enough. I am not good with putting forth an effort when it comes to relationships. Am I going to make an effort and give you my all? When I succeed, I will have happiness with a friend, a long and very loving life with you. If we fail, we try again. Failure is brought forth as a teaching tool.

I have always spoke my mind, didn't care what I had said. Never thought of it once. Until you, I was a mean, ugly, hateful person, you have made me change all of that. I love you and will be the best for you, that I can. I would like to take care of you, be there for you when you need me. Inspire you to write about your new found love, and the love that is growing, and a love that will be with us in heaven.

Yes, you have loved before, so have I, or so I thought! When I read some of your poems and short stories, I can feel your loss and pain. I want to fill the space where there if loss with my being. I want to kiss your heart and fill it with the love that I have for you. I want you with me always, not just physically, but emotionally, and spiritally. Everyday, sonething new, maybe little or maybe earth shattering. I want to wake up each day, with you beside me, and hear you say, "I love you today". And when we go to sleep, I want to hear you say, "I loved you yesterday, today, and will tomorrow". You will never have to look for love again. All I ask is for is respect, love, and happiness, the same for my children.

I thank you and love you!

© Copyright 2005 Silk Monroe (kactusbflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/973601-Now-that-I-have-found-you