*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/973819-Lonely
Rated: E · Lyrics · Emotional · #973819
Loneliness is best shared with someone who can share in the seclution from a crazy world.
Seclution brings on the illusion that there are problems with no solutions. Basking in loneliness hits the soul, and warms me like the sun rays I see through my glass window. Artificial sun can make you happy, but it can only produce fake feelings of fulfillment. Why limit myself to this? A mechanical life where I choose how many stars shine at night, and how bright the sun will be that day. Clear skies are all I see, in a life where I play God, and created Adam and Eve, through my T.V screen, where I can flip the channels to change their identity. Stepping out of my house can be intimidating. Weather unpredictable, people that can't be switched with a flip of a channel.Can I handle this mania? I may need help from a person whose gone through this. Or we could walk into my room that has enough space for two, to bask in loneliness together, that we share. Cuz, the only real way to feel happy when mixed with loneliness, is to have someone there to lay by your side, to show that they care.
© Copyright 2005 anticon123 (anticon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/973819-Lonely