*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/974926-The-Best-of-AstoundingTalesCom
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Sci-fi · #974926
Science Fiction, Horror, and Fantasy stories.
"The stories in this anthology all appeared in the first year of publication of Astounding Tales.Com.... Gathered here are 16 tales of Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Horror. We have everything from poetic visions of dreams and longing to the more practical motivations of ghosts and monsters. You'll read of honor and friendship and of the humorous adventures of barbarians and dwarves..."

The words above are from an excerpt describing the collection where my Science Fiction short story, "Veronica's Passing," is one of sixteen Science Fiction, Horror, and Fantasy stories appearing in Astounding Tales.Com's first anthology.

For "The Best of AstoundingTales.Com."

The Best of AstoundingTales.Com is available at www.lulu.com/content/136729 as a trade paperback and at www.whortleberrypress.com as an e-book.


Update: The Best of AstoundingTales.Com is out of print and e-book.


Thanks for checking this out and for your support!


© Copyright 2005 Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava (fictiondiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/974926-The-Best-of-AstoundingTalesCom