*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975357-A-letter-for-Chrissy
by steph
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #975357
A desciptive letter to my lover.
Dear Lover,

I wanted to write you a letter to tell you how important you are to me.

I love looking at you. The way your bones fit together perfectly, your soft skin wrapped around them tightly. This is all the stuff people over look, or they just don't appreciate. Your eyes are those of alligators, green and silky. Your hands are so strong, like a huge willow tree with thick branches. These branches touch and excite me.
Th length of your body releases my frustrations, my bad days. I can always count on you to be on top, ready to go.
You have a soul that is as gentle as mid November rains, right before the snow touches the autumn leaves. Your spirit is as free as tumbleweed. It briefly touches my heart, like it would touch the desert sands.
The way you talk is so different, almost foreign. Yes, you talk like you were back there again, but this is not what I mean by different. Your words are like an angels wings, soft and confident. They fly to me and I hang on to each phrase, playing your voice over and over again in my thoughts. Then there is the way you laugh. It is like eurphoria.
When I think of love, I think only of you. I compare our love to nothing but our present state.
Lover, my dear lover, you are the sun that shines in my withering garden. I hope you will love me for all eternity and our love never fades.

Forever Yours,
Stephanie
© Copyright 2005 steph (foreverheaven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975357-A-letter-for-Chrissy