*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975655-The-end
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Death · #975655
{e:flower5}{e:flower5}{e:flower5}{e:flower5}{e:flower5}
Covering her mouth that night. He crept into her room with one thing on his mind. Her long milky white legs, her slim clean smooth figure, her firm seductive breasts, long, soft, messy hair and her weak frail body. An easy one to subdue. With sinful thoughts, he lay his hands upon her, ripping her clothes to shreds. She struggled violently for a while until he hit her into almost unconsciousness. She awoke to find him raping her. Tears ran from her delicate eyes as he thrush himself into her stomach. The pain hit her womb like a hard cold rusted spike forced through her vagina. Up and down her body moved as she was ravaged rapidly and quietly in a cold damp room. Dirty sweat dripped from his hair, onto her face, stinging her eyes and blinding her. As she tried to move to try and wipe the hurt from her eyes. Thinking he was stopping her from escaping his grasp, he grabbed her harder and thrust her deeper so she'd feel unbearable pain. She could do nothing but feel sadness. Sadness for the girl she was. Alone and lifeless. She lay there being raped for hours. Blood poured like an ocean from her insides. A virgin she was no more. Her innocence stolen by a man. A stranger she'd never met. She cried silently from the bottom of her deepest heart. An endless flow of tears mixed with her hair, whilst her back was burning from the friction of the wooden floor. Until, somewhere inbetween the ordeal. His clumsy hand moved over her nose and mouth. Stopping her from being able to breathe. She reacted by trying to move her arms but it was no good. He was strong and blinded by his lustful actions. Her breathing became more and more rapid. His hand cutting her lifeline faster than a knife to the heart. Short sharp, hard bursts, as she tried to simply stay alive. His weight pushing down on her body causing agony. It ended that night. Her breathing stopped as she drowned in a pool of blood, sweat and tears. The world turned black, and you know, the last thing she felt was the numbing pain as he continued to rape her as she died her last beautiful breath.

End.
© Copyright 2005 unspoken (loop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975655-The-end