*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977823-After-the-walk-on-the-beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(117)
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #977823
Erotic encounter after a quiet walk on the beach.
We are awakened by the thunder of the early morning storm. The ocean breeze we enjoyed last night has been replaced by strong winds, driving the rain hard against the balcony glass.

You move close to find warmth against the raging storm just outside. I draw you closer and caress back your morning hair to lightly kiss your face and enjoy your soft morning smell. You look at me with sleepy eyes; I see that early morning smile.

The sounds of the morning storm intensify along with my desire, when your bare breasts press soft against my chest. I feel your heartbeat faster when the closeness we share stirs emotions, but we choose for the moment not to make love, instead we reflect on the night before.

When we had held each other close down by the water's edge, we had allowed our daily cares to be over shadowed by the golden moon light, and cast into the sea to be taken away by the outgoing tide; each moment brings us closer.

When we return from our walk by the sea you join me on the balcony wrapped in a soft, cozy robe, to lean back in my arms in the comfortable lounge chair as we watch the shimmering waters below. I enjoy the very presence of you as I feel your warmth filter through the soft fabric of the robe that now separates us.

While the moon light does its dance on the shimmering water below, I draw you back in my arms and explore the lines of your body beneath the robe. Craving the feel of your skin I open just the top fold to slip my hand inside to gently explore the warmth and softness of your breast. While the waves come and go on the beach, my fingertip traces over your nipples and I feel the pleasing response to my touch.

I open your robe more as I continue to explore the soft warmth beneath. You feel the cool ocean breeze against your skin. Your head leans back on my shoulder as you embrace my touch and the night. Voices drift up to us as others go about their way, but you do not hear. You are lost in my whispers and tender searching touch.

I move back the robe even further to allow my hands to fully cup your breast then caresses the soft skin of your stomach. The dark whispers of wind, cool from the sea, touches your exposed breast. I bring one hand up to circle your nipples with a moist fingertip. A moan of pleasure escapes your lips as the night breeze cools the dampness.

You take a deep breath as you press harder back against me. A tremble of excitement moves over you as you feel fingertips slowly tracing your inner thigh, then moving to just graze the waiting warmth between them. Savoring your response, I tease you by continuing to let just my fingertips trace gently up and down the outer lips for a moment, before they move down the inside of your other thigh.

As your body writhes in response to the arousing touch, the robe falls away. You are now naked in the night, consumed by the slow sensual pleasure. The voices are close but yet seem distant. But you would not care, at this very moment in time, if they were near, and watching you feel pleasure.

Your body tenses with anticipation. Your nails press into my arm as my finger finally slips inside to slowly explore and draw your wetness up to lightly circle and massage the slippery, sensitive bud. The breeze touches the exposed hot wetness of you and arouses you even more. Your emotions peak as you turn and whisper "Let's go inside."

The robe is on the floor. You look up at me with searching eyes. You are lost to the moment as you feel my hardness touch your inviting warmth. In your passionate eyes I see the heated desire for completion, combined with the desire for restraint. You, as well as I, wish to hold on to the love, tenderness, and care that began much earlier by the water's edge.

In the past hours we have connected our minds and hearts as we sat by the water and touched on the balcony. In this moment we begin to make the final connection of body. We continue to take our time and savor each emotion of our unity.

Your breath escapes when you feel the heat of our connection and I begin to enter and expand inside your now over flowing warmth. I move down close to slip one arm beneath your shoulders and hold you up close to me. Your breasts press softly against my chest, and you feel me slip deeper. With each slow back and forth motion I get a little more of you as I slowly expand and savor your warmth. My other hand laces through your hair to gently keep you with me.

Your arms hold me tightly, as my lips touch against your neck. I breathe whispers in your ear and draw you even closer to totally engulf your body in my arms. I enjoy the inviting depths of you as you slowly push up against me.

I ask you to keep your eyes on mine, through them I will see, and follow the path to touch and caress your most secret inner emotions.

You have all of me inside you now. Your passion has grown with each slow deliberate stroke to get to this point. Your eyes, now hazed with arousal, continue to search mine, telling me the story of your heart and mind. Now that you have my full length inside you, I hold deep without movement. I want us to fully feel and savor our connection while our lips touch and soft words are whispered. Words telling you to feel all of me and to feel my arms hold you up tight against me, feel the warmth of my breath against your ear and neck as we savor both the emotional and physical joy of truly becoming one. Words assuring you that everything you see in my eyes and feel in my body and hear in my voice, is felt in my heart ten fold.

When I start to move again, I whisper for you to look down and watch with me while my rigid shaft moves slowly in and out. The intense desire we feel causes the veins to extend and glisten with your arousal. You watch for a moment then lay back and come up to take all of me. You’re moving and searching hips grinding up hard against me as you become lost in the emotion. You respond, as I again lightly tighten your hair to take back control even though I know every single fiber of you screams for release. I feel tension in your tight trembling body, and see it in your eyes as they plead to mine as you restrain to wait for me.

Other nights from this position you might feel my body begin to move slowly downward, to taste and explore your breasts. I would savor the smell and taste of your skin as I drew your nipples into my mouth to hold each with light teeth, allowing me to circle just the sensitive tip with my tongue. You would feel breathed kisses onto your stomach as my fingers roll the still
wet nipples between them, adding slight pressure should your emotions exceed the slow pace we have set, a pace to allow both of us time to touch and feel each pleasure and emotion.

With my fingers still pleasuring each breast, you might feel the kisses on your stomach move down to graze across your soft warmth as you wait for my tongue to begin to seek the taste of you. I would feel your body again tremble with anticipation as you feel my breath moving over you as I move my hands down to separate your moist folds. Your sighs of pleasure would encourage me as you feel my tongue lightly tracing up and down the length of your folds to savor the taste of your arousal. I would hear your low moans of pleasure when my tongue finally slips inside to taste and gently explore the sensitive bud.

On other nights I might lay back and just enjoy the pleasures given. I might feel your warm breath and soft lips search over my stomach. I would feel your caressing hand finally surround my length; I would feel your slight shiver when the woman in you notes the strength of my desire for you. I might wait with pleasant anticipation for your lips to find and offer pleasing warmth to the swollen head. I would no doubt feel your searching tongue find the very tip, so to capture the drops of my want for you.

Your nails dig deep into my back bringing me back from my arousing thoughts as our emotions continue to build.


With each long slow deliberate stroke, you caress the length of me with contractions of restraint from deep within your wet flowing warmth. Moving down close to touch your face, I feel and kiss away the tears of a thousand emotions that now stream down your cheek. After a while, I know you can take no more and I whisper, “let it go.” My arms encircle you tightly when I feel your body tense, and your breathing stop, as the ending sensations begin to overcome you.

With slow easy restraint we have allowed our mind, heart, body, and soul to find perfect harmony. A harmony as perfect and as powerful as the rise and fall of the tide that earlier touched our feet, as perfect as the sun that we watched descend into the sea. A harmony as wonderful and perfect as the moon rising to sparkle in your eyes, showing me the awesome beauty of you.






** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2005 The Cowboy (easyword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977823-After-the-walk-on-the-beach