*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977988-I-am-In-the-Box
Rated: · Short Story · Comedy · #977988
looking at my surrounding and seeing my mind
I sit in my apartment seeing the mess and feeling overwhelmed.It seems just getting to work and taking care of my pets,my house ends up looking like a kennel and not a clean one.Is this my mind in material form.Books everywhere,the unmade bed,the kitchen floor that hasn't been clean since,frankly I don't know.
Well if it is true thought are things I am seriously confused.There are just so many things to know or at least look into.I frankly don't see how one can get board.
I have a friend who has a busy life and pets and here apt is clean and neet.
Cleaning is just so redundent.And when you have pets you just never quite know what you will come home to.
Well I just quit my second job maybe that will
help.
I hate that word multitasking,it just means your doing the work of two or more people and not getting paid for it.
The road from A to B is just not a straight line.
OK this is totally off the course of where I was going.
So I am a good procrastonator,well if any of this relates to you,enjoy.
If not your house must be clean.
© Copyright 2005 doglady (dougal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977988-I-am-In-the-Box