*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/978822-The-Power-of-Snow
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Spiritual · #978822
This was an entry in The Snow Flake Chronicles and is now rewritten.
Snow’s power is its cohesive nature, its ability to unite nine trillion unique individuals into a field reflecting light. The gestalt of snow, formed by the union of individual snowflakes, spreads across stubble strewn fields hiding the scars of harvest. It is the snow blanket, protecting embryonic plants from the frigid winter, that gives early spring its bright colors. It is snow melt pouring down from the mountains that waters spring’s first flowers.

Snow’s strength is its reflective nature, its ability to echo the entire wavelength of light back to the source. The mirror of snow, revealing the purity of unprismed light, symbolizes the radiance of divinity as seen by the soul. It is this snow light that the prism of the intellect separates into the spectrum of religion.

The snow flake passing through clouds grows, becomes a unique creation, before it strikes the ground and merges with the other flakes in the snow field. The snow crystal symbolizes the human being growing in its mother’s womb, traveling from conception to birth. It symbolizes human soul moving from birth to physical death, passing through the tests of matter, its grows as it becomes a mirror reflecting the attributes of God.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/978822-The-Power-of-Snow