*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/979020-Life-Exists
Rated: E · Essay · Contest · #979020
The Reasons For Life Contest
I believe life exists because the universe itself exists. Life is a natural expression of the universe. Any planet that has the prerequisites for life and time enough for its development will be found to have some form of life on it. Whether or not that life is sentient or self aware probably depends on a number of different things.

My personal belief is that the universe and therefore life was created or is the result of intelligent design. I believe the humanity, the sentient life form on Earth, was created to carry forward an ever advancing civilization. I believe we are guided through this process by an All-Knowing, All-Loving Creator. I believe the reason for the creation of individual human beings is to know and love our Creator. I believe our Creator has sent those who revealed each religion to assist humanity and the individual human being in the achievement of these goals: knowing and loving our Creator and carrying forward an ever advancing civilization.
© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/979020-Life-Exists