*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982151-What-Do-You-Do
Rated: ASR · Article · Experience · #982151
What do you do when this happens to you?
What do you do when you find out your girlfriend who's only 17 may be pregnant? What do you do then?

Do you plan on losing your future right then and there?

Do you tell someone? A family member? A close friend?

No.

Do you hope something happens? A miscarriage perhaps?

What happens when you realize all your hopes and dreams are done? What happens to the rest of your life?

What happens when all the family members who always told you that you had so much potential look down on you in disgust?

Do you look back on how f*cking stupid you were? Or do you just take it as "one of life's little bumps"?

No doubt having a kid would change my and my girlfriend's life.

If worse comes to worse, I'm still gonna be there for her no matter what.

Until then, I'll hold my breath and knock on wood, or do whatever else I have to do to make sure that isn't the case............
© Copyright 2005 pwnsjoo (chrisjudkins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982151-What-Do-You-Do