*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982215-The-Noise-of-a-Kiss
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #982215
My first perfect kiss...
The Noise of a Kiss


          I have been kissed several times, so far. I haven't found the kiss. Until one day when I noticed this guy. Lenny was 15 and I was 16, both of us were sophmores at the same school. He had the greatest green eyes I have ever seen. When you stare into them you would definitly get lost and feel something you have never felt before. Lenny had a nice body too, not to thin but not to built either, I think it was from all the skating he did. His all around personality was incredible!!!
         Me, on the other hand, I was cute and had tan skin. I was outgoing and liked to write a lot about so many different things. I was more of the artsy person then an academic achiever. I never thought a guy like him would ever go for a girl like me.
         We used to hang out together but we didn't know each other. I think the only reason we hung out was because his best friend was my boyfriend at the time. I only hung out with Lenny twice without my boyfriend. At times I would think to myself, "I wish I could be with Lenny alone more." Then I stopped myself when I would see my boyfriend.
         At one point I broke up with him because my emotions for Lenny were to strong. I just cared so much for him that it would fog up my mind. I just didn't know what to do anymore but eventually I got back with his best friend. Then my boyfriend moved and we broke up for the last time.
         I saw that as my oppurtunity to be with Lenny. I knew it was kind of wrong that I just broke up with his friend but I just wanted to be with him before I really wanted to be with my ex. Later on, about 2 weeks later, Lenny and I were dared to kiss each other.
         I had kissed Lenny once before this dare, but it was only a peck on the lips. It wasn't like a personal, heart felt kiss. I knew that I had felt something deep, something strong with that kiss but it was nothing like the other. The other one was nothing short then amazing.
         About a week or two after our first kiss we went to the park with 3 other people. We were all great friends and we decided to play truth or dare. The first dare that came out of Dana's mouth was for me and Lenny to make out. I was kind of uneasy about it considering he had a girlfriend. Ironicly he got up and sat next to me in less then 2 seconds. He seemed very eager to have a taste of me.
         I looked at him before we actually kissed and he had one of those Kool-Aid smiles. You know, the type of smile that reaches from ear to ear. I can tell he really wanted to kiss me and make the kiss a memorable one. His smile was contagious and I began to flash my pearly whites.
         We both took a deep breath as our friends waited in anticipation. They knew how much we wanted to share another intimate moment together. We let out the breath and thats when he kissed me. The kiss had such an impact. His tongue was tangled with my tongue. The kiss grew deeper and deeper. His mouth was so warm and so wet as it filled with saliva. I think most of the saliva was from my mouth. It was so passionate and unlike any other kiss I had gotten. It was a kiss only true love can bring.
         From that moment on I knew I had him hooked. A couple of days later he dumped his girlfriend and asked me out. It has been a glorious 14 months with no regrets. I can tell that he really cares for me and everytime we kiss I am reminded of that day. The day we shared a true lovers' kiss.
© Copyright 2005 +LParkGurl14+ (lparkgurl14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982215-The-Noise-of-a-Kiss