*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/983302-Take-Me-Back
by Diane
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #983302
He will take me back... or else.
I am sitting outside his house for the third night in a row. I know he's going to bring that skank back home with him again. What the hell?! He told me he was gay. I haven't seen any evidence of his supposed homosexuality yet. Freakin liar. I'll get him back for this. I just have to wait for the right moment.

Yep, right on schedule. I wonder where they go each night until three in the morning? The clubs close at two o'clock. These bushes are uncomfortable and the dampness from the rain has soaked clear through my jeans and dampened my panties. He used to dampen my panties too. Hmph, gay my ass.

They're in the living room now. Same as every night. They start making out on the couch and then move into the bedroom. He keeps the blinds drawn in there so I can't see what's going on. I don't really need to see though. I have enough memories to fill in the blanks. He was a creative lover, always willing to try something new. Kinky, the way I like them. Bastard.

There they go, off to the bedroom. They don't even pause to turn out the lights. That's such a waste of electricity. It makes it harder to sneak in too. I checked the alarm code earlier, he hasn't changed it. The only dangerous part of sneaking in is him seeing me. It'd be so much easier if he would've turned out the lights. Maybe she likes to watch. I know he does. I think the sight of his penis turned him on more than anything I had to offer.

He didn't even lock the front door! He's making this too easy for me. The cat is purring up a storm, glad to have someone down at his eye-level probably. I don't really enjoy crawling around on this fur infested floor, does the man know how to use a vaccuum?! The light is on in the bedroom too. I can hear the moans. She must be a screamer. He won't like that sweetie, you better hush.

I can't see anything under the door. The gap is too small. I hope they're occupied so they don't see the door open. That could really ruin the surprise. Nope, they're too intent on each other. Damn, she's flexible! I don't think I could get my legs that far behind my head. I wonder if he was screwing her before we broke up? Bitch.

Ok, the moment is here. It's now or never. This is my last shot at getting him back. I'm standing up. This is going to scare the shit out of her. I think I'll enjoy that.

"Hey baby. I'm ready when you are." I wink at him and smile at her, cracking my whip against my leg.

I can tell by her expression that he hasn't told her what he really likes yet. Oh well, if her shock is any indication, it wouldn't have lasted long anyhow. I don't think she got her clothes on before she ran out the door. He's snarling, but still erect. Oh yeah, this will be fun.

He's totally into me now. "That's right, on your knees Asshole!"

I wonder if he'll still enjoy it when Rudy gets here. He's gonna prove Chris isn't a homosexual after all.



** Image ID #841973 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Diane (sgambill72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/983302-Take-Me-Back