*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984099-Carrie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #984099
A short sex scene between a couple
His hand slowly rubs her shoulder as she lies on the bed, she moans as his hand gently squeezes her shoulder his fingers massaging her slowly. His lips press against her shoulder blade, the skin soft and warm trembles beneath his touch. His hand drags down her spine his fingertips breezing over her making her body shiver as it moves down to the small of her back.

His lips move up from her shoulders to the back of her neck using his nose to push her hair to the side. Pressing against her skin his tongue slides out to find her sweet skin, to slide over it, to taste her body. His fingertips push over her small tense ass her body shuddering as the fingers excite her flesh beneath. His mouth works round to the side of her neck and she lifts her head to let his mouth move round to her collar bone. She lets out a long groan as his lips surround the bone, and his hand slides over her ass down between her legs.

She pushes her legs apart letting his fingers slide between her fleshy lips. Her body spasms as her wet clit is brushed by his fingers. She squirms as two fingers slip inside her wettness and with the third beginning to rub her clit she begins spasming with every movement. Her breathing gets faster and his lips move to the side of her neck feeling her racing pulse just beneath her skin.

He slides over onto her his legs forcing her legs to part further as he slides between them. His hand pulls out from between her legs and she sighs as the fingers leave her skin. Pressing himself against her causes a small joyful moan to escape from her mouth his cock pushing at the sensitive skin between her legs. Raising her ass slightly to tilt it upwards towards him, allows his cock to push between her hot engorged lips making herself gasp as it pushes against the even more sensitive skin within.

Slowly he moves his cock to press against her wet slippery opening and then begins to push into it bit by bit. Her body shakes as the head sinks into her, his hands hold her hips in place allowing him to control every movement of the penetration forcing her body still. With his cock buried deep inside her she begins to squirm on it, her muscles tensing and relaxing around it, squeezing it within her.

Rhythmically he begins to slide back and forth inside her, her breathing hard almost panting as his cock pushes against the soft hot flesh inside her, exciting her, driving her body wild. She gropes behind her at his body her fingers clawing at his body trying to grab hold as she writhes beneath him.

He slides his hands beneath her hips his fingertips at the top of her legs lifting her slightly to let him build up speed within her. His one hand delves further crawling over her small patch of hair to find her clit hidden below, between her engorged lips. Her breathing laboured she moans as her muscles repeatedly tighten then relax around his pistoning cock. Pinched between thumb and forefinger he rubs her clit slowly making her whole body spasm while speared on his cock. Her arms flap wildly at her sides wanting to hold him to touch his heated body but are uncontrollable as wave after wave of pleasure surges through her body.

The cock slips from her body and she lets out a whimper not wanting for the waves crashing over her to stop. He kisses her back as he draws his knees up beneath him. His kisses move down her back then up over the curve of her ass lowering his head to between her legs letting his tongue reach out and push between her flesh to slide over her wet skin to find her throbbing clit.

She cries out as the tip presses against her and she lifts her ass breaking the contact. He clamps his mouth against her his hands on her hips holding her still as his tongue presses hard against her clit moving it back and forth making her moan and groan and push her body against his face. His hands move down over her smooth ass his thumbs coming together between the hot flesh surrounding her dripping hole. He pulls her open with his thumbs letting a trickle of her juices run out. He laps it up his tongue collecting every drop before pushing into the source of the salty sweetness.

With his tongue pushing into her she forces her body backwards wanting to force him deeper as her juices flow freely into his mouth as he drinks from her while his tongue works in the entrance of her. He pulls away and her ass follows till she can follow him no farther.

He runs his hands up and down the back of her legs watching her with her face buried into the mattress her ass sticking up making her back arch inwards. He gently turns her over so she lies before him, smiling up at him. Lowering himself down he pushes the head of his cock against her slippery opening once more and her smile widens at him.

Slowly he sinks into her and her mouth opens to let her breath rush out, she closes her eyes letting her mind drift as the waves begin to crash over her again. He slowly rocks back and forth watching her face as it begins to twitch with each stroke sending her body closer to ecstasy. She bites her bottom lip her eyes still closed tight as she fights to keep control over her body as it screams out with every deep thrust.

He picks up speed, forcing her to release her lip to allow her moans escape. Opening her eyes she locks them on his following him as he moves above her. He thrusts harder and faster watching her breathing harder beneath him. She locks her legs around his body squeezing his cock within her, trying to pull him in deeper and deeper.

He lowers himself down pressing his lips against hers, letting his tongue slip inside to find hers waiting to taste him. They kiss passionately until she breaks free needing to take in more air as her body convulses from the excitement caused by the throbbing cock within her.

Sliding his hands beneath her up to her shoulders he takes hold of her letting his body move faster pumping hard. His mouth kisses her collar bone as he fucks her harder and harder making her cry out as her body begins trying to tear itself apart.

His body hammering against her finally pushes her body over the edge and she lets out a scream before she clamps her mouth to his neck forcing back the scream by blocking its escape route. Her body begins to shake and spasm as it becomes unbearably sensitive. Swelling his cock finally releases a flood of cum in her, his body slowing down as the last drops pump into her.Pulling his cock from her causes her body to judder as it slides over sensitive skin.

He collapses next to her and kisses her soft lips as he strokes the side of her face looking into her deep brown eyes and through the kisses her broad smile shows.
© Copyright 2005 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984099-Carrie