*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984492-A-little-vampire-tale
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #984492
A micro story contest First line is furnished Write in first person End with a twist
Darlene placed a gun to her own temple. Why, Why did I pick this house to knock on the door? There were so many others. I only wanted to use the phone to call AAA.

A kind old man opened the door. Hello, come in. Mama, we have a guest. His wife, a grand motherly women with a beautiful smile greeted me and offered me a glass of cool lemonade. When I asked to use the phone, they said it is so hot have a glass of cool lemonade. She pushed a glass of lemonade in my hand and handed me a cookie. They were so sweet.

Then it happened! Their features changed horribly. They tied me to a chair, withdrew about a pint of blood with a large hyperdermic needle, poured half into two glalsses and each took one. The old man took a sip and a look of ecstasy came on his face. He said food from the Gods, the young have such sweet nector. The lady slowly drank her glass, obviously enjoying it. She said have another cookie dear. She untied one of my hands to give me another cookie.

I grabbed the woman's hair and pulled her soft neck to my waiting fangs. It's my turn now. I expected the same sweet enjoyment thay had, Instead a sour foul taste overpowered my system. I thew her savagely across the room.

My purse was on the floor next to my chair. I reached down and pulled out my pistol. I pointed the gun at the woman. She smilled sweetly and said have another cookie dear. It was too much for me. I would not spend the rest of my life feeding this couple with my precious blood and only receive cookies in return. In a fit of anguish,I put the gun to my temple and pulled the trigger.

The old man was in tears. Oh what a waste. It was the best meal I ever had. And now it is gone. The little old lady smilled sweetly and said, don't worry dear, go to the store and get a supply of cookies and some more lemonade. You know a bullet won't kill a vampire.
© Copyright 2005 Jack Edward (jackedward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984492-A-little-vampire-tale