*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985850-How-clueless-can-you-be
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #985850
It is amazing how little people pay attention.
This is to question how clueless of a world do we live in? We are surrounded my millions of people every day but do we ever truly notice what's doing on?

On a daily bases a normal person must interact with at least a dozen people or more on any given day. You have co-workers,lunch mates, servers, gas station attendants, store clerks, the mindless drones that are jammed into the agonizing rush hour that really takes longer than an hour( but that is a rant for another time) and of course your spouse.

This last person is who bothers me the most. You get married to someone or you live with them for x amount of years and you should know everything about them right? I mean the spouse should know if their significant other is getting sick because they lose their appetite or they mumble in their sleep when they have a problem at work.

So what does it say when you don't realize that you husband has had a DILDO lodged in his ASS for 4 days?! That's right a married man sticks a dildo in his ass and it gets stuck. Instead of telling his wife or seeking professional help he leaves it INSERTED for 4 days. His hope is that he will PUSH it out the next time he SHITS! The only problem is he can't shit in this condition. So does he stay in bed during this dilemma? HELL NO! He goes to work, out to eat, interacts with society, walks around and sleeps in the SAME bed as his lovely wife of over 10 YEARS!

The dildo that won't let go is finally UNEARTHED when the man calls 911 and asks for an ambulance at his house. When the operator asks why he simply replies, " I have something stuck" and hangs up. Paramedics arrive and are unable to unwedge the fake PENIS so the man must be taken to the hospital where MINOR surgery is performed to EXTRACT the man's TOY from his ass. OUCH!!!!!!!

So my questions to all those who interacted with this person on those extremely COMPACTED and awkward days is...HOW CLUELESS ARE YOU??????

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you were looking for but it is certainly the most bizarre thing I have EVER seen in all my years! Thanks for allowing me to share.
© Copyright 2005 Kingfan (kingfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985850-How-clueless-can-you-be