*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/993246-Dog-View
Rated: E · Column · Animal · #993246
This is an on going article on possible thoughts or conversations a dog might have.
I went on a peace march yesterday.Then on the way home the guy driving starts yellin at another guy driving too slow.
WE ARE SO TOAST!

They bring me to lunch and order me nothing.

Everybody is worried about second hand smoke.I been sticking my head out of the window on the freeway for years,and nobody said a word to me.

Did you know BMW really stands for Big Mean Woffie.

I like cats,they are fun to chase,have the best food and mine gives good ear licks.

Hey,I heard George Bush hits his dog.Well, terrorism starts at home.

All this fighting about God and religion,don't they realized God is Dog spelt backwards and we don't have a religion.

DOG LIFE PHILOSOPHY
Eat as much as you can when your bowl is full.
And beg when it is empty

People quit expecting us to always listen to you.
There is a reason we don't listen.We are training
you,so when your in a relationship,you can expect the same.

I have to wait to go on my walk till you read your Email,but when we are on MY WALK you won't give me time to read my Pmail.


© Copyright 2005 doglady (dougal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/993246-Dog-View