*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/995407-Riley-and-Tina
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #995407
I won't lie...nasty wild sex
Riley laid back and looked up into the starry sky. It was another one of those nights…you know the kind? No you don’t, because I haven’t described it yet. I could say it was a good night or I could say it was a slow one. This time…it’s a very nice one.
Tina’s naked body shifted next to him on the blanket, she inhaled deeply and exhaled lightly as her drunken sleep continued. Riley took another swig of beer and continued his observation of the stars. He was twenty one years old and living it up. He wasn’t too tired yet…although he and Tina had been fucking for two hours and drinking as well.
Riley threw the empty bottle to the side and looked at Tina. She was nineteen and she had green eyes, fiery red hair, sensual curves, and full large breasts that turned him on to no end. She was beautiful, no doubt. A country girl that could become a model if she played her cards right.
Riley ran a hand through his dark brown hair he always kept cut somewhat short. What was a beautiful girl doing with a country guy like him? He knew though. Oh, he knew. His dark brown eyes fell upon her body once more…admiring every detail about it. It was one of those warm summer nights so her nipples weren’t erect.
“I can fix that”, Riley said to himself drunkenly, not really thinking about his actions. He reached down and began to pinch and gently twist her nipples with his finger and thumb. Tina moaned gently in her sleep and she shifted over to her back. This turned Riley on and he crawled in front of her, spreading her beautiful legs.
He was naked as well from the earlier sex they were having and he looked down his muscular chest and six pack to his dick becoming aroused. He was starting to get erect as her nipples now were. Tina’s eyes fluttered, but Riley didn’t seem to notice, or care. He rubbed the head of his dick with his large rough hand while looking at her chest move up and down with each breath. He became hard now, his eight inches standing proudly up. He got on his knees and pulled her up to meet his dick head, her legs going around him. She was a little damp still, that was good. He rubbed his dick head around on her pussy, more for his entertainment than hers and then plunged it into her. She moaned and opened her eyes to see him fucking her hard. She opened her mouth to speak but Riley noticed she was awake and pulled his dick out with one hand and clapped his other hand over her mouth with the other.
He then crawled onto her until his knees were on each side of her neck. He leaned over placing one hand on the ground above her to support himself and then he moved his other hand away quickly replacing it with his large erection shoving it into her mouth. Her eye’s flashed angrily to him and her teeth bared down hard upon his dick.
Riley yelled in pain and grabbed her hair pulling it. She uttered a noise of pain but wasn’t able to get much noise out as his dick filled her mouth. “Take it”, Riley said, his hand still holding her hair.
She nodded as much as she could and began to suck his dick around the head, her tongue wrapping around the middle section caressing it. Riley moaned and began to rock his hips hard into her mouth. “Oh yes”, Riley moaned, “I’m fucking your mouth bitch”, he cried moving his hips faster and faster now, his full eight inches thrusting all the way into her mouth and down her throat to coming all the way almost to the head, then plunging back down.
Tina’s practiced mouth took it all in. This wasn’t the first time that Riley had been demanding and somewhat violent with her. Most of the time, although she loathed to admit it, it turned her on immensely. This time was no different. She took his large endowment easily enough moving her head back and forth with his movements, sliding her tongue up and down with it, actually enjoying the feeling of his large cock hitting the back of her throat. He was going to cum soon, she could feel it.
Riley moaned an animalistic roar of lust and pleasure. He was now on all fours with his dick all the way into Tina’s mouth, fucking it hard and fast. She moved with it and it pleased him all the more that she was complying with his demands. He felt the cum build up inside of his dick and he screamed, “I’m coming bitch, I’m coming”! He gave one final hard thrust down, his dick slamming into the back of her throat and his cum flowed down into her mouth like a mini water fall for five seconds.
Riley began to move his dick out of her slowly, letting her suck and lap it clean as he did.
“Swallowed it all”, he asked.
“You know it”, she cooed as he pulled it out and laid onto his back, “and now I’m fucking horny as hell”, she finished eyeing his large dick.
“It’s all yours if you want it”, he said picking it up with one hand and shaking it gently.
She nodded and crawled on top of him, letting his hand guide her onto his dick. When she found the head inside of her she dropped all of her weight suddenly upon it. He gasped a little, but she moaned loud.
“Fuck me baby”, she whimpered.
Riley sighed, “Do I have to”, he said and used his immensely powerful body to lift his midsection with her on it. Tina gasped, “fucking yes, fuck me”!
Riley lowered himself. “Alright, alright I will, get off me then”.
Tina smiled, she knew she could usually get her way with Riley. She couldn’t believe it was this time of night and they were still doing it, they had practically been fucking for hours earlier after they had each drunk a six pack separately.
Riley got onto his knees and pointed in front of him. “Get down right here”.
Tina nodded and smiled. She loved it when Riley fucked her this way. It was so primal. He could move deep inside of her fast and hard. She was horny too and couldn’t wait for it. She quickly complied and got on all fours in front of him sticking her beautiful round ass towards him, one of her hands reached back and she began to play with herself preparing for his entrance.
Riley watched her play with herself for awhile and she moaned his name. He smiled and sidled closer to her, his dick head playing with the entrance.
“Riley”, Tina moaned again loudly, then she impatiently pushed her buttocks farther back feeling Riley enter into her.
Riley smiled when she gave in and he began to move in and out of her gently at first. Her wetness surrounded him and dripped down her leg as he began to thrust into her hard.
“Oh God Riley, you are God”, Tina moaned loudly, reaching back and touching his dick as he plunged it all the way in, came up almost pulling it out, then all the way back in again.

Riley batted her hand away and grabbed her sides. His large muscular arms pulled her back into him as he hips thrust forward. Then he began moving really fast.
“Riley”, she screamed.
“Do you like it”, Riley yelled back, “Do you like it”!
“Oh please don’t stop”, Tina yelled, “Please”!
Riley was smashing into her now like a locomotive. His full length filling her to the tip. He felt her about to cum and he felt himself reaching a climax again. He kept going at his steady pace holding it back as long as he could, but looking down feeling her ass cheeks pound into his legs, seeing her lower back arched up was too much for him. He exploded inside of her and as he sent another large order of his warm liquid into her he felt her explode as well. Their juices mingled and began dripping everywhere. Even though they were coming Riley continued fucking her harder, his large muscular arms practically lifting her up and slamming her back and forth into his thrusting hips.
Tina was screaming something, she didn’t know what it was. There was too much pleasure filling her. She couldn’t even tell you where she was. If it was possible to pass out from pleasure she was almost about to do it. She grabbed her own large breasts with her hands and squeezed them hard, holding on for dear life it seemed. She didn’t know anything else besides Riley inside of her. All she knew was that this was the best thing ever. Riley’s large dick slamming into her, and their juices mingling and yet it was happening again. She was coming again. Another warm wave of liquids shot out of her and as they came Riley began moving angling his dick now fucking her with his dick angled upwards up more into her. It felt like she came again. She couldn’t tell. She couldn’t tell if she just had two or three orgasms. She was speechless for words, just animalist roars came from her mouth and they mingled with Riley’s as they continued.
Riley came again as well as he felt her come for the…what time? He didn’t know, didn’t care. It was good. He stopped, slowing down rather than stopping. Then pulled it out gently. He felt her flinch under his hands and he slapped her ass hard. “Was that good bitch”?
“Oh Riley, you have no fucking idea”.
She fell on her face laying there for a while Riley moved on top of her kissing the back of her neck and then down her back all the way to her buttocks. She shivered in pleasure as Riley began kissing her soft ass then gently bit into it. Then she felt his hands spread her cheeks aside. “Riley…”, she began to say, knowing what was coming.
Riley looked at her round perfect ass and couldn’t help himself. Even with everything they had already done, he hadn’t got any ass tonight. He pushed his dick head into her small hole and began moving it gently in and out.
“Riley your crazy if you think I can take that thing”.
“Shut up bitch”.
“Riley please don’t talk to me like that I love you”.
“I’m sorry, I’m drunk as hell and I want ass”.
“You want ass, you can get ass, I promise, get on your back”.
Riley complied and she stood over him watching him pick up his dick and hold it straight up rubbing the head to keep it hard.
“You want this”, she asked shaking her ass at him.
“Yes, stop teasing and get down here”.
“I guess I’ll give it to you”, Tina remarked and turned her back to him she began to lower herself onto his dick. “Guide me baby, here I come”, she said spreading her ass cheeks with her hands.
Riley became hard again as he seen her soft round ass, cheeks spreading, coming down on him. He held his dick in one hand and grabbed her side with the other guiding her onto his head.
Tina felt the head go in and she gently worked it in, pushing it in and moving up and down on it gently, then she slowly lowered herself on the rest of it. It was a lot to take but she got it all the way in with some pain. She then brought herself up, then down, up and down and it got easier from there. It was good now. Feeling Riley’s large erection going all the way in.
Riley gasped. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. Riley’s eyes got wide. He knew what was coming. She moved around in circles first then began bouncing up and down on top of him. She was slamming herself onto him hard, so hard he could hardly believe it, yet he wasn’t about to protest.
Tina bounced up and down on Riley’s dick, feeling it ramrod up into her ass over and over. Riley was moaning something furious and this excited her all the more. She threw her hair out and grabbed her own breasts again and squeezed them as Riley came yet once more.
Riley came long and hard, and he could hardly believe he had anything left. This was a night.
Tina got off of him slowly, she was going to be sore. She laid down and grabbed a left over beer and began drinking it. Riley crawled up next to her. “Baby that was awesome”.
“Anything for you”, she replied.
Riley smiled and kissed her cheek while he grabbed himself another beer. They drunk together and watched the sunrise. Then they fell asleep and woke up later in mid day, got into his truck and went home. Their romantic, lust, and pleasure filled date was over, but the fun…it wouldn’t stop there.
© Copyright 2005 A Writer (vitamin_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/995407-Riley-and-Tina