*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/beccawilcox
beccawilcox's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since October 17, 2010
14 Recognitions
Rebecca C. Wilcox would like to be a normal teenager living in a small town in Washington, but her inherent genius as a poet makes day-to-day life very difficult, what with the adoring fans following her and the paparazzi photographing her every move. Despite these inconveniences, she still tries to spend time with friends, and when there is free time in her very busy schedule, she is even able to bond with her family. She will soon be starting a book tour for her new book, "I Used to Keep an Open Mind (But My Brains Kept Falling Out)" ...Just kidding. Honestly, I don't feel like I have much talent, but I'm here to learn and try my best.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Other · #1790158
    Once more, for English class. My first attempt at a Petrarchan sonnet.
    Rated: E · Death · #1790157
    Simile/Metaphor poem for English class about life. It's so deep.
    Rated: E · Activity · #1790155
    What happens when I tell myself NOT to read before sleeping, and the entire book is read.
    Rated: E · Personal · #1760407
    A free-verse speed write for English class.
    Rated: 13+ · Comedy · #1744611
    55 word story.
    Rated: 13+ · Death · #1744600
    The requirement was to write a poem that shows why Elie Wiesel's book is entitled 'Night.
    Rated: 13+ · Dark · #1717982
    Inspired by (and incuding many allusions to) Emilie Autumn.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/beccawilcox