*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/buri
buri's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since August 1, 2011
8 Recognitions
Hi! Originally I trained as a professional violinist. I still play in a piano trio, teach, and write about the violin. I have been In Japan for twenty years as an English teacher. I have always loved reading and have written a great deal in terms of letters to newspapers, academic articles and papers as well as dozens of blogs and commentaries on playing the violin. I`m 46 now and have been thinking about where my life should go. The enormous disaster in Japan has provided clues and inspiration to me about the future and I hope I can clarify this through writing. I`m really busy with volunteer work here so it`s going to take time..
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 13+ · Entertainment · #1811565
    Both the act of farting and its concomitant lexical item are in need of re-evaluation.
    Rated: 13+ · Experience · #1808406
    Listing the reasons for my lone hatred of mobile phones.
    Rated: E · Pets · #1804384
    A poem puzzling over why we love our cats so much.
    Rated: 13+ · Biographical · #1804031
    A poetic snapshot of pointless life
    Rated: 18+ · Emotional · #1802985
    A brief and unexpected erotic encounter. Or was it love?
    Rated: E · Activity · #1802055
    A continuation of volunteer experiences in Japanese disaster zone.
    Rated: E · News · #1798516
    A description of volunteering in the earthquake and tsunami hit area of Eastern Japan.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/buri