*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/hotchocolate
hotchocolate's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since October 2, 2012
21 Recognitions
Welcome to my portfolio! It's a little cluttered -- here, just move aside those loose papers -- yes, just push them to the side there. That's better. As you can see, I'm a freestyle kind of writer who enjoys this hobby immensely. I have something of a speaking disability, you see. My brilliant musings always come out like ignorant mumblings, leaving me to bemoan the sad fate of the world that requires one to actually talk, without time to think about it and, most importantly, revise! Well, I'll leave you here to rummage around the old suitcase a bit. If you need me, I'll be by my desk, scribbling away . . .
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Food/Cooking · #1900003
    A fantastic journey within a mug of dark, softly steaming bliss.
    Rated: E · Other · #1900000
    A poem about burnt toast.
    Rated: E · Sports · #1897932
    Missing that magic brown projectile at the body-slam of an opposing player...
    Rated: E · Music · #1897195
    A poem I wrote a while ago; of my sentiments toward music.
    Rated: E · Other · #1895758
    Continuation of The First Step; come along as I wander into the deep woods.
    Rated: E · Other · #1895366
    This poem is dedicated to anyone out there who's scared of dogs, too.
    Rated: E · Other · #1895359
    This is my idea of a perfect day... What's yours?
    Rated: E · Other · #1895189
    A journey of a thousand miles...of mystery and wonder...this is my tale.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/hotchocolate