*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/kimpas
kimpas's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since March 9, 2020
1 Recognitions
A bright day ahead to all of us! I am Kim Pasly, a casual writer who is continuing to live under the same sky, world, plane and universe with all of you. It's nice to be here and learn more from the other writers like me. I won't plagiarize or copy anything. It's a promise. I'll do my best to filter my work. Again, it's nice to be here and interact with the other writers of this website. Thank you very much. You may also email me at xgo5387@gmail.com if you want a free illustration for your bookcover.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Romance/Love · #2229209
    My message to my future man (if there really is one out there). Thanks.
    Rated: E · None · #2229132
    A poem of thanks to all of our frontliners in battling this pandemic illness.
    Rated: E · None · #2229067
    An author's short description of her zodiac sign and what it means to her.
    Rated: E · Fantasy · #2228911
    A soldier who got peace and pain after a war.Pain brought by losing one's race or kinsmen.
    Rated: E · Dark · #2228908
    A person's internal struggle on his/her mental health.
    Rated: E · Entertainment · #2228907
    A song I tried to make while I was on a park.
    Rated: E · Romance/Love · #2228906
    A maiden's gratefulness to her loyal guardian after a huge catastrophe.
    Rated: E · Drama · #2228905
    A maiden's wait for her knight turning to dust. A knight killed by the other kingdom.
    Rated: E · Drama · #2228904
    A woman who forgets a lot of things often permanently. A short-term memory.
    Rated: E · Emotional · #2228903
    A woman's message to a strange lonely traveler.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/kimpas